Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1

It's 6 o'clock in the morning when the student council members arrive at school. They started to check the rooms, the gym and the booths, making sure everything was all set up for the event later.

"Everything is all set here. We just need to wait for the students and the guest speaker for later." Taeyeon proudly started as she looked around the gym.

"I'm so excited we worked hard for this unnie!!" Karina joyfully replied as she walked to Taeyeon.

"All our hard work will be paid for once the event starts." One of the student council members added.

"Its almost an hour since we arrived here. You guys can relax now. We just need to monitor the students later." Taeyeon replied.

"I'll check the booths outside and make sure everything is all set," Kyungsoo excitedly said as he walked outside the gym.

The students started to arrive and started checking their booths, making sure everything was set.

Kyungsoo is happily roaming and checking the other students, arranging the booths for the foundation day.

"Hi Kyungsoo sunbae!" One of the students greeted him.

"Hello, is your booth all set?" Kyungsoo replied, smiling.

"Yes, everything is all good here. We're just waiting for the event to start." The student replied cheerfully.

Kyungsoo nodded his head. "Good, I'll check the other booths then." He said and walked to the other booths in the school. He found Jisoo talking to the other students while setting up the booths.

"Jisoo!" Kyungsoo excitedly hugged Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at Kyungsoo, who looked like a happy kid.

"Hey, you look so excited. Are you ready for later?" Jisoo asked him curiously.

"I am! I practiced all day yesterday for this!" He said proudly with a big smile on his face.

Jisoo smiled brightly at Kyungsoo's response. "I'm sure you'll do well later." He added, tapping his back.

"Of course I will." Kyungsoo replied.

It's almost 8 o'clock and the students start to gather inside the gym to officially start the foundation day.

The principal started giving the speech. All of the students and teachers focused and listened carefully to him. The student council members are silently watching the principal as they monitor the gym.

Kyungsoo kept on looking in So Hyun's direction as he walked to Karina's side.

Jisoo is glancing at where Chaeyoung is sitting with her classmates. Chaeyoung noticed Jisoo and smiled cutely at him. On the other hand, Somi , Sana and Jennie were sitting beside each other.

The principal finished his speech and the students started chit chatting while the other teachers started calling the students who would perform on the stage.

After an hour, the program ends and the students leave the gym excited to go outside and check the booths outside the school grounds. Others go to their respective rooms , the others go to the cafeteria. Tayeon and the other student council are still strictly monitoring the place.

"There, let's try the marriage booth!" said by one of the students as she grabbed her boyfriend's hand at the booth."

Sana , Somi and Jennie went inside their room after the program. Sana and Jennie were still awkward with each other because of what happened the other day. While Chaeyoung and Hyeri started roaming around the school ground checking the different booths with Leon following them behind.