Chapter 17: First step

Kyungsoo's POV

It's been almost a month since we started talking to each other. I'm really happy whenever I talk to her. She always makes my day complete.

"So Hyun shi , I'm going crazy because of you."

I saw her get out of her car and enter the school with a big smile on her face. She really looks like an angel. She's so beautiful. I was amazed by her beauty as she walked inside the school. I hurriedly composed myself and walked shyly towards her and waved my right hand, then she gave me her brightest smile.

"Good morning!" I greeted her cheerfully. She giggled and replied shyly, "Good morning Kyungsoo sunbae."

I couldn't help myself but smiled broadly with her eyes looking straight at me. "So what are you going to eat later?" I asked her excitedly as we walked to her classroom.

"Hmm." She put her right hand to her chin and started thinking while walking slowly. "Donkkaseu." She replied, smiling at me.

"Sho - should we eat together?" I murmured, looking away. She glanced at me then looked away right after. " We can." She murmured quietly.

I couldn't help but smile at her reply. We didn't notice that we were already in front of her classroom.

"Thank you for walking me here into my room sunbae." She said, bowing her head. "Hey you don't have to bow your head to me!" I hurriedly, held her shoulders, then straightened her body. "Don't be too formal , it's okay." I said awkwardly. I saw her grimace a little, then started giggling, then smiled, nodding her head. I started smiling again with her cute facial expression.

" What's going on here?" Karina blurted out behind So hyun, looking at both of us. Both of us looked at her with a surprised face. "What?" I said, a bit annoyed with her showing her poker face. "It's too early in the morning to flirt oppa." She said smirking, trying to piss me off. So, hyun, on the other hand, is shyly looking away from us.

I narrowed my eyes at her, irritated by her silliness. "You're annoying me so early in the morning Karina, focus on your lectures, I'll see you later." I said, ignoring her, then waved at So Hyun who was still looking at me. So hyun nodded her head then smiled sweetly again before turning to Karina. The two of them started chitchatting and entered the classroom together.

-

Its already the second period for 3rd year class b students and they're getting ready for their p.e. class. Mr Jung, the p.e. teacher, is already getting the attendance for the class. The students are already warming up. Leon is casually talking to Somi , Sana and Jennie. Chaeyoung is also stretching to condition her body. Jisoo is busy talking to his classmates inquiring about foundation day.

"Everyone had been ready and was going to play volleyball." Mr Jung said, ordering the male students to get the ball inside the gym. "Go ahead and make a team of six, everyone should participate." He added.

The students started gathering with each other. Some of the male students want to approach Chaeyoung to be part of their group but they're afraid to go near her because Leon is glaring at them. Ever since Chaeyoung dyed her hair, the number of guys who wants to talk to her and get her attention doubled. Good thing the school is kind enough to accept students who have dyed hair.

"We need to find 4 more people," Leon murmured behind Chaeyoung. "Oh ye- yes," Chaeyoung replied, surprised by him. After they went to the theme park, Chaeyoung and Leon's relationship became closer, also with Hyeri. "I'll ask Jennie , Sana , and Somi," Leon said, leaving her behind running to the three girls.

"Guys, do you have a team already?" Leon said to them, waving his hand. "No, we don't have one yet," Sana answered. "Then come here, we need more people here." He said, then ran back to Chaeyoung. The three girls followed him.