Chapter 25 : To my youth

Warning:
This Chapter contains strong language, Depression, Violence , Mentions of self harm, suicide that may not be suitable for all the audience.

It's not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it's the smile we fake.

- Unknown

Have you ever experienced being hurt badly, the feeling that you are so broken that no matter how much you cry you cant do anything.. The feeling that you want to scream and let it all out but you know there is nothing.. nothing you can do but to hide and just avoid them..

"It's my fault, everything is my fault.."

Grandma, Karina, Kyungsoo..

"I'm so tired of this.."

"They would be better off without me.''

It's almost a week since I stopped attending school and thankfully my bruises were healing slowly.

I started to look around inside my room, checking every corner of it, from the door to the closet, my study chair, the colorful designs I put up on the ceiling when I was still in middle school and my soft bed. I slowly sat and clasped the bed sheet and exhaled slowly, remembering every happy memory I had inside this room.

I tiredly wore my favorite cardigan to cover all the bruises on my arm and picked up my bag. I exhaled once more and looked at myself in the mirror. My poor exhausted self, you'll be okay soon.. just a few more hours and you'll feel no more.. I smiled brightly and fixed myself in front of the mirror.

I went out of the room and saw my grandma sleeping peacefully on our sofa. I slowly walked to her and covered her weak and tired body with a soft blanket. "Grandma, I will miss you, please take care of yourself." I whispered and caressed her soft grayish hair.

I slowly walked outside and felt the heat in my cheeks coming from the sun. "It feels so nice to walk outside, it's just a week since I was inside the house but it feels like an eternity." I looked around the street and smiled.

I will miss this place..

A lot of things have happened here. I started reminiscing about the best moments of this place.. It started from me running as a little child, then when I started to go to school with my friends.. Middle school with those bullies.. and now high school with my high school friends and Kyungsoo..

I will miss everything,

everyone..

-

"Its been a week. We still don't have any news about So Hyun?" Kyungsoo murmurs.

"Our homeroom teacher has already contacted her grandma, she said So Hyun is sick and she's taking a rest." Karina looked at him then shrugged. "Didn't you go to her house the other day?" She looked at him intensely, not looking away. "What happened?"

Kyungsoo exhaled tiredly "She didn't go out to see me."

Karina pouted and tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder. "I think she needs some time alone. She's a cheerful and smart girl. I know that whatever problem she's having soon she'll be able to overcome it."

Kyungsoo nods his head. "I hope so Karina.."

"Guys, I need your attention." Taeyeon started.

Jisoo called them out and signaled them to listen to Taeyeon. Sunoo looks at them then nods his head.

Both Karina and Kyungsoo shifted their attention to Taeyeon.

After some time, while listening to Taeyeon, Karina received a message.