Chapter 3 : Same old same old

Chapter 3

That same day after class

"Hello kids how are you?" Leon approached the kids with a big hug.

"Hyung! You visited us today!! You look different ." Henry said amazed by his hyung.

"Oppa you look handsome why are you wearing a uniform? Are you going to school again?" Bomi asked curiously while sitting on his lap.

"Well yeah I'm attending school again and guess what I got my allowance today that means I can treat you!!"

"Woah thank you Oppa, Hyung!!" They said excitedly.

"But Hyung you're already studying at home right?  why did you have to go to school?" Henry blurted out looking at him suspiciously.

"Well because I want to show my handsome face to people."  He replied wriggling his brows at them.

Flashback (Lee's POV)

Lee just arrived at home late night the lights in their house is already turned off

"Where did you go? It's late." Leon's dad is waiting in their living room holding a glass of vodka.

Leon was startled by the voice of his dad. "Dad you're still awake ha ha ha " he laugh awkwardly trying to escape.

Leon's dad threw a file of papers in front of him, some papers  and his report card were scattered on the floor.

"What is this?" he said furiously. "All you have to do is to study but look what you're doing you didn't pass any of the subject, and you're not attending you're online class what do you want to do in your life huh??"

"Dad Im - " he was cut off by his dad

"Starting next week you will be going to school I will stop your home study because you're not improving at all. Your mom told me to enroll you to home school because of the incident that happened before you were stressed and depressed you don't want to talk to anyone I thought you will be okay but look at you now, you're the "worst".

"I'm sorry dad." he said looking down, fidgeting.

Leon's dad stands up to go to his room.

"I'm so disappointed in you."

"Dad I'm sorry, I'm nothing but a disappointment to you, I'm not yet ready to face a lot of people." he said holding his tears from falling.

End of Flashback

"So where do you want to eat? What do you want to eat?" He asked them cheerfully.

"I want to eat a cake." Bomi said

"I want delicious bread." Henry replied

"Okay lets go and eat cake and bread." Leon holds the hands of the kids.

-

Chaeyoung just arrived at the café, she started to change to her work outfit.

"We have 7 orders of café Americano and 3 cheesecakes." Ms. Chen shouted from the counter.

 Chen shouted from the counter