Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes

Chapter 7

Its another day in school Chaeyoung arrived at school alone Jisoo didn't attend school because he has some family affair that he needs to attend to.

"Jisoo is absent today why??"  Somi said lazily while pouting.

Sana look at Somi. "Prolly some family affairs their company just released a new design for the new product they're launching."

"I know it's just frustrating I won't have any inspiration today."   Somi replied, pressing her head on the chair.

Jennie looks at Chaeyoung. Somi noticed that Jennie was staring at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung is silently sitting while waiting for the teacher.

"Is she okay?"  Somi started.

"Who?" Jennie replied.

"Chaeyoung"

"Why? She seems okay."  Sana questioned her.

Somi sit straight then look at them ready to spill the tea. "She seems thinking a lot of things these past days didn't you noticed it?"

"Maybe she has some problems, how come you notice everything here."  Jennie replied annoyed.

Sana lean closer to Somi then says. "Yeah Somi is the perfect paparazzi she noticed everything. Shes better than dispatch." Sana stick out her tongue then laugh.

Somi crinkles her nose then defended herself. "It's a good thing you know, it's part of being aware of your surroundings. Speaking of, you haven't tell us your secret Jennie!" Somi cheerfully redeem herself then turned the table now to Jennie.

"Yeah what's this secret Jennie, you seem happy these past days. A- Are you really dating Leon?" Sana said curiously with a wide grin.

"What? Seriously Sana? You're getting brainwashed by Somi. I don't like Leon!" she replied crossing her arms.

"Then what is it? You have a boyfriend?"  Somi replied.

"No!"

"Then Tell us!!" 

"Well I- I got selected to be part of this new commercial."  she replied shyly then looks away.

Sana and Somi were both surprised, both of them looked at each other with a big O on their mouths.

"Really??"

"Yes, but it's not that big so don't make a fuss about it."

"OMG Jennie, we can finally see you on television!!" Sana said excitedly.

"Wow Jennie Kim I'm so excited when is the shoot?" Somi cant stop clapping her hand like a seal.

"It will start tomorrow, I might be absent tomorrow until we finished the shoot."

"Awesome I'm so excited!!"

"Can we go to the studio too?"

Her two friends are excited and happy for her. Somi and Sana knew how badly Jennie loved to become a model they even went with her to some of her auditions before.

"Of course you can visit me anytime." Jennie said showing her gummy smile.

The teacher entered the classroom and the class started, Leon is still checking Chaeyoung, waiting for the right time to talk to her.

Its already lunch time Chaeyoung is about to go to the canteen when her classmate Ji hoon stops her.

"Chaeyoung do you have the assignment for math can I borrow it?" Her classmate is bugging her to get the answer for their assignment.