Chapter 6 : New challenges

Chapter 6

Jisoo and Chaeyoung arrived at the school together, everyone is looking at them some students are still talking about what happened at the canteen. 

All of them are seated waiting for the teacher, Leon keep on glancing at chaeyoung he wants to talk to her and apologize again about what happened. Chaeyoung is preparing her things, Sana and Somi are talking to each other, and Jennie just arrived inside of the room.

Somi greeted Jennie, "Good morning, good thing you're not late today!"

"Yeah I woke up early today." she said smiling, arranging her things.

Sana and Somi look at each other with their surprised face.

"You seem in a good mood today?" Sana asked.

"Yes what happened tell us!"  Somi said excitedly

"Its nothing, I'll tell you guys once it's confirmed." she answered firmly.

"Woah I wonder what it is" Somi wants to ask a lot of questions but she didn't pressed Jennie because she knew Jennie will be pissed off.

"Yeah me too, what happened to you Jennie LOL." Sana said while laughing.

"I don't want to spoil it so I'll keep it a secret for now."

"Okay will wait when you're ready to share it." Sana said while flipping her notebook.

Somi is holding her chin and thinking when she blurted out. "Don't tell me you already said yes to lee?"

"What?? No! that will never happen Somi what in the world are you thinking??" She said firmly and rolled her eyes at somi.

Somi and Sana laugh because of Jennie' s facial expression.

"Okay I'm sorry I won't say it again." Somi said while looking at Jennie whos face looks like shes about to kill someone.

Ms.Yoon entered the classroom and start to lecture them, Leon can't stop looking at Chaeyoung the whole day still feeling guilty about what happened yesterday. The class ended fast and the students went home.

After school, Jennie received a message from director Ahn regarding to the commercial shoot that she's going to do. She excitedly goes to the office.

Inside the MK Entertainment Jennie asked the receptionist about her meeting with the Director. She was escorted to the director's room. Director Ahn is waiting inside his room, Jennie knocks on the door.

"Please come in."

"Good afternoon Director Ahn."

"Good afternoon Jennie please have a seat."

"Thank you Director."

Jennie sits and her eyes roam around the room, she was amazed by the interior design of the room.

"I'm glad you made it today I know you're busy with school."

"Ah yes director I actually came from school, the school just ended."  she replied

"Oh I see you must be tired now.."

"No I'm okay director , I usually go out with my friends around this time so.. yeah."

"Oh Okay Do you want to drink or eat something first?"

"I'm good director I'm not hungry or anything."  she said shyly.

"Let's begin with our discussion."

The two of them talk about the commercial that Jennie will shoot she will be doing a commercial with a beauty product. The director informed her that the production agreed to choose her as the commercial model for this product. Jennie can't help but smile when she heard that she was the chosen model for this commercial. He also informed her about the schedule and shows the contract.