Letting the Flowers Sink in with the Ocean

Letting the flower sink into the roses

And love the sand for it was the ocean

A home away from all our worries and in hope that we would find our way back home and talk about nothing else than what we could do with each other.

The distance is greater than the flower if only the flowers of your petals could bloom and with all of the love that is between you and me seems like we are still getting back on the road of the feelings and with the sun that begins to shine much more than the sunlight where the river looks out onto the ocean and with the waves that make a scrapbook of when I will sail to surf back into the waters of the ocean and the way that you touch me with the arms that make feel full as the glass of the sea.

You see the face of me in the photograph that feels like it was taken with a Polaroid of a vintage postcard and placed in a scrapbook of memories were we documented the trip as part of the story.

The summer of missing you after all these years makes me feel closer to you in my dreams and how much I loved you for being with me inside my thoughts and now we are going back to a place in our minds that we haven't been to yet only to reconnect us and to see what our love has in store for us.

Sailing back into the boat

Down the river quiet in the stream

Comforting the woods that speak

So soundly and only reach the waters to come up for air but living underneath the stars with you has been a dream come true.