If tonight is the last time I see you

Just know that I will always love you

And even though I may be missing you so much right now I know that the night is not over yet between us.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Just know that you will always be in my heart no matter where we go because you will always be in my heart no matter what they say.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Then let it be from now to morning I will

Get to stay with you and it won't just be a dream that I will get to stay with you but that life will feel more real for you and me

And just knowing that you will always be with me is enough for you to be my forever and always.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Then let our last moments together be something more than just living for the moment right now but keeping up the feeling so that we both do not lose all of the good memories between you and me.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Then let those last minutes of you and me

Be something that is meant to be and we both won't have to worry about time but just letting time make us be the one and only true definition of you and me.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Then let those last few seconds be an

Entire world between you and me which to us could only mean one thing that life is constantly changing instead of just remaining the same.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Then it will all be one big memory

And it will belong inside the hands of the pages that created the lasting memory scrapbook of us and kept each piece of my life inside of a journal only to not ever want to let those memories go and never ever dream of something that was not meant to be but to me it is like if we dream it then we should be meant to see it.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Then tonight with us is all that we need to

Just dance in the garden underneath the moonlight and kiss me like a thousand fireflies but lay me down with the petals and kissing with every fiber of your being and not letting a single moment of us pass me because you still hold the same heart there is to loving me forever.

If tonight is the last time I see you

Then tonight is the one thing I will always keep with me as more than just the pages but the ink of the truth that melted the heart of the stories that continue to tell every detail only from my point of view not just one story at a time of two.

Urge to write

Never letting the words live it down

Except when it comes to putting them down on paper and making them into stories of paper planes and having each and every word of them fly off the pages and complete the stories which are meant to be told and still give me the courage to express myself time and time again because without the urge to write there would be no words to be said of us.

Eroding emotions

Before time could even stop me

From thinking I was drowning in the sense

That I felt like I was no longer a human being

And life fell on like my memories had flashed before my eyes

And before all of the flowers

That had barely grown my heart

Was standing on the grass covered waters

And with the roses they no longer carried any thorns or kept any of the past memories including the ones that brought me pain.

Sky tears

Sky tears

That cry and love until it becomes clear and not blind we may be ready to start the next chapter in our life but together I will always love the way we dream and if one day you may want to see me in real life is who I will believe to be and with you I know that I just want the best for you before you even come into contact with me.

Still something in my heart

Still something in my heart that makes me not want to walk away but to keep with me every single day and loving you may seem more than okay because you and me love each other as best as we can be but loving you was never a one time thing it was more like forever to me.

Still something in my heart that makes me pay attention to all of the little things that you do for me but keeping my wings allows my thoughts to treat me as I can be and making my life more than a dream seems to me like every word of me turns into a story and my heart loves more than I can speak with words but to I know it is the comfort of loving me forever and holding me as long as you can keep me and even if we are not together now I know one day we will be.