Falling Down

Falling down with the blue butterflies

Falling down with the blue butterflies that covered with the water as I looked into your eyes from faraway while being outside in the heat in the building where they teach the classes and I am covered in the water of the ocean but while I am sinking my eyes in the blue I am only admiring the view of the blue butterflies.

But catching the view still lets me look at you and while I may have never had my wings of a butterfly I still caught my life in the sounds of the storm that became my butterfly of a glass slipper.

Falling with the words as they poured as rain and then my tears filled in the gap again and it was all painful and sad but losing you felt worse than never feeling you at all and that all came like a broken dream.

Straight to my heart

It felt like a shooting star

Of cupids arrow

And then it all came

Like a waterfall

Straight through my heart.

She held the butterfly like the moon

The butterfly held her heart

Just like a moon

And then she looked into his blue eyes

And it made her smile because the moon

Had caught her love so blind.

The outside of the roses where the chapters of my dreams

The outside of the roses felt just like hidden chapters that touched my brain and brought my moonlight back to my eyes and when it all became blue I still looked to the past but I still kept the memories as I left each pages of the storybook.

The violin made the rose petals

The violin made the noises

Of the roses as they were trapped in the cage and he sang to them as he wished for them to be set free with the night I knew that you really loved me and lite me up like a candle light where the thorns protected the rose petals in a hourglass until the tears finally found love and that all seemed to start when he played the violin of roses.

I looked in the rearview mirror of us kissing

I looked in the rearview mirror as you kissed me and then I was falling for you all over again and while I saw the reflection like a dream in the rearview mirror I only seen the real image of the moment of a picture of us that was taken and while you like to keep things private I never passed an opportunity to keep the photographs that reminded me of you or the ones that reminded me of us.

Soft kisses on the sand

The way you touched the waters as they flowed up to shore and sparkled

All crystal clear like they had both known each other for years and may be thinking I am talking about the waters

But that wasn't the case when they both were seen kissing underneath the waterfall

And then the moonlight came to glance giving a spotlight while asking the sun for a dance and she accepted because she was not like the other lands or planets she may have been hot and cold sometimes but the fire wasn't about the star shining bright like fire it was the passion of the person she loves that she hoped would be her twin flame of fire.

You still touched the glass

Even though it was all ocean and clear

Just how you thought my storybook of you was