The Heart Strings of my roses and BlueMoon

Heart Strings

My heart strings were playing the notes that kept me up at night and then I got to see your face as the heart made the moon of the roses turn the page of the book that fell to my heart with words but tied me down like a string to the songs that I got to sing as I was lost inside of my head and not able to start again because the song started again after being played on repeat in my car as I letting my track list just play whatever song was on the list and that just kept me thinking of the heart strings that continued to make me dream on and on and just like my writing I could never stop while I was ahead. He found his final voice once he let go of the phone and continued to play his part but acting was never his strongest suit it was always real or anything and then the feelings kicked in and then it started again after we ended. They found his diary under his bed and it was all paintings of the one they had never met at least that is the name of the character that was inside her stories and only then she began to lock the door. He was older than she'd thought he would be but she was willing to make an exception because of his personality not just his looks and like she always said before she looked for personality not appearance on the outside. She'd got him wrong, but that was her loss and now all she wants and to have him back but distant never promised forever it was only temporary until her dreams made a commitment to be a reality. As he took in the view from the twentieth floor, the lights went out all over the city and they were in daylight to dark where moonlight came early and their dreams told the rest of the story. Under normal circumstances he would speak his mind, but, with a hug of a touch and affection he was caught off guard by the words that did not form a sentence on his lips. As soon as she walked in, she felt the tension but as she saw him she felt herself fall in love with him all over again and it was as if her feelings of him never seemed to leave her mind because he was there waiting for her all along until she entered the doors to her final goodbye of the high school reunion. The pink glove lay on the ground, almost covered in rose petals but it was just the flowers that matched her dress which was the one she was going to walk back into her life wearing. It started with a chance meeting on a film-set until she realized it was not all a dream this was a real life story and if experiences in life had taught her anything it was to trust your heart more than your mind. She'd only given in because she was lonely but ended up realizing that there was more parts to this love story but only her dreams filled in the gaps of the rest of what was happening in her life. She only followed her life as a story until she had found patience in what she could no longer control and that was her life and the ending that made her react to the situations that brought her wings together and fly free from the words of life she had used to be. When she opened the dreams, she only wished for more to happen that brought her back the memories that started out as happiness. I never felt so hard in order to admit the truth and love more than words could ever speak to you. He was stunned - the stranger in front of him looked exactly like the girl he'd been dreaming about and that was until he learned it was not just all a dream. As she stopped to catch her breath, she looked back and felt his presence and then she began to dream along the lines of the story even if she used to stand alone without him. She had missed the last train and there was only one person she wanted to see and that was the one of the love she ever wanted with him. The kiss reminded him of chemistry lessons in school, when if the right two elements were put together, they'd explode and then both of them would fall in love even without the two becoming an experience or experiment and then her dreams led her to the truth that held her heart and loved more than her life could ever admit and even that to herself was of l everlasting courage as she held him close in an embrace and they only wished for them both to have one more love until the story made it more than a dream that never faltered but only kept her heart of love as a fairytale that patched up the holes of who she used to love and how much she just wanted them to be together and she only wished for them to be together one day at a time but after they both left the dreams of their life hit different and that was a sign that you did care about losing her. But with you right there was the something of you that I never ever wanted to lose because then after finding someone like you I wished that I never wanted to lose you. There was never any place that was worth running away to if that meant that one day I was going to lose you in the process but finding love was me coming back to you and having the history of us not just in a dream. The sun came up and it all seemed to want to sink down and then the place of you took over myself in my mind of a dream but life would have it you have been on my mind more than a day or a moment it was as if it didn't want to stop at twenty four seven and hours after hours it was not just midnight that made my dreams a possible story and after life was not just a blink of an eye but my heart also wanted to have a say in what the dreams knew as the rest of my life and what dreams can say are much different than what life may wait to say as life be was never said to or back in person and then when it all came and gone from that day that started the rain as more than seeing the sun as bliss but matching the sunset to the sky that became my beautiful camera lens memory that was also the center of the story that fell off track but then only wanted to look back and find the voice of the story again but to us each day of was a stepping stone to be more to the pieces of the puzzle that just unlocked the story and then became the spotlight of something more that was not stuck inside of a city that was only drawn by moonlight and heartstrings but playing the notes that felt more than just a drop of chemistry to me and while I may have been caught up in a triangle I eventually went back to the person who still had my heart at first instinct but even then before I gave a fake a screen name and even after I eventually knew I was wrong but also I knew that hurting you was never meant to be an option and I felt like I was punched in the gut when I knew that your feelings for me where not a one sided thing but that every part of it was real and that was the promise you always had me know and that was the promise I know I intended for both of us especially me to keep and even with all the world becoming a storm I knew that the rain would eventually become a rainbow that was caught up inside of a fog and that was what I had captured through the lens. I wished love was not so easy to give away but that it wouldn't just be a change from night and day but carry on with the time and love until my poetry was more than just a story behind a pair of eyes. Bottling it up like it is an empty hourglass but loving until it could no longer take time anymore.