Chapter 1

Another bright brisk morning in Gotham City.

For such a bustling metropolis, the day seems to have begun quite normally. 

But wait! Do we sense something slightly off key? Here in the Keyborn book store perhaps?

In the book store, the Joker was rummaging through the shelves searching for a book.

He eventually found one titled The Keys to the Kingdom.

Since that was the book he wanted, he ripped the cover off and tore the pages to shreds while letting out a clowny cackle.

The Joker's next stop was the Keynote music shop. 

He searched through records until he found a single titled You're the Key to My Heart.

The Joker took the record out of the case and smashed it to bits on a bongo drum.

Then he slunk into the sacred precincts of the ultra conservative Gotham City Key Club.

He searched through a filing cabinet and found a file labeled Key Club Membership.. (Confidential).

The Joker took out a cigarette lighter and lit the file on fire. 

Three kids saw the whole thing through the building window.

"What's the Joker doing here?" said Charles Wallace.

"And what is it with him and keys" said Sam.

"I don't know. It looks like we have a mystery on our hands" said Calvin.

"But we haven't been called yet, Cal" said Sam.

"We don't need to be called if we saw the crime for ourselves. To the Changing Tree!" said Calvin.

The kids rushed home, entered the Changing Tree and put on their Warrior uniforms.

Calvin- red

Sam- green

Charles Wallace- blue

"Whoo! Warriors oath-ing time!" said Charles Wallace.

"Arms in, Warriors!" said Sam.

The kids put their arms in and delivered the Warriors Oath.

Calvin: Any time!

Charles Wallace: Any place!

Sam: The Three Warriors...

All: Are on the case!

Then they hurried to Gotham Police Headquarters to tell Commissioner Gordon what they saw.