Chapter 20

The Joker, Cornelia, Latch and Bolt burst out of the supply  and found Alfred near the barred window of a pink bricked room in the waterworks.

"Give me that box!" the Joker shouted.

He tried to grab it, but Alfred wouldn't let go.

"Just a moment, Joker. You needn't be so vociferous. My hearing is unimpaired" said Alfred.

"Vociferous? Unimpaired? Now I know you're not the security guard!" said the Joker.

Batman, Robin and the Warriors broke through the barred window and caught the Joker red handed.

"Jumping to another conclusion, Joker" said Batman.

"Get the box from the old geyser! It's my last chance!" the Joker yelled.

Latch and Bolt tried for the box, but the crimefighting gang fended them off in another Batfight.

"You said you wanted me on the kill, Joker, but I didn't know you were gonna be this serious" said Cornelia.

She cowered outside the window while the men continued to fight.

Latch and Bolt almost had Robin pinned to the wall, but Batman pulled them away and punched them both. Kapow!

The Joker was about to hit Batman over the head with a red metal statue, but Batman's strength caused him to hit himself instead. Klonk!

The Joker hit himself pretty hard on the head, but he was still fine. 

He was so close to getting his box back, but the Warriors stopped him.

"Your little game is over, Joker" said Calvin.

Sam snapped the Batcuffs on the Joker's wrists.

"Robin, Sam, take him to the Batmobile while Charles Wallace, Calvin and I stay here and clean up the rest of this debris" said Batman.

"Right. If you wanna pollute any more water..." Robin began.

"You'll find plenty where you're going. Up the river!" finished Sam.

The Joker and his gang were arrested and thrown in the dungeon once again.