Chapter 19

"Well, Joker, I suppose this is the end of you and your gargoyle's key" said Alfred in his normal voice.

"Gargoyle's key? You're no security guard! You must be working with Batman and Robin!" said the Joker.

He tried to attack, but Alfred dodged and turned back the time so that the Joker was back where he was.

He did the same so Latch and Bolt wouldn't attack either. 

Cornelia was the only one left.

"Come on, daddy-o. Give little old Cornelia that silly old box" she said.

Alfred turned back the time a little too fast and turned Cornelia into a little girl.

Then he turned it forward again and Cornelia was grown up again, but her time was stopped.

Alfred put his glasses back on and examined the box.

"A truly remarkable contraption" he said.

Then he looked at the frozen crooks and said "Stay right there".

Alfred reported the box to the Warriors through his Alf-radio.

"Mistress Sam, Master Calvin, Master Charles. Alfred here" he said.

"We read you loud and clear, Alfred. Over" said Calvin. 

"The Joker and his cohorts are, so to speak, on ice. Would you three tell that to Batman and Master Robin? Please?" he said.

"Right away" said Sam.

The Three Warriors found Batman and Robin and reported.

"Alfred froze the Joker and his crooked gang in time with the box" said Charles Wallace.

"Good going. Let's hurry" said Batman.

Alfred removed the key from the box and the crooks were now able to move again.

"What happened, boss?" said Bolt.

"Obviously, this stupid fool removed the key from my magic box. Let's get him before he discovers his mistake" said the Joker.