Chapter 13

The Three Warriors were the only ones who weren't trapped now. 

"What are we gonna do, Cal?" said Charles Wallace.

"Wait. Criminals don't always stay for the killing" said Calvin.

They waited for the Joker to leave.

"Sorry to leave you, Batman, at this key point in your life. But I have other more important things to tend to than my humdrum activities" said the Joker.

He turned to Latch and Bolt and said "The actual skeletonizing process will begin shortly. When it's over and the Boy Wonder is properly waxed, let me know and we'll wax the Warriors next. Turn the spray on full!"

Bolt turned the wax spray machine on full blast as the Joker left.

"This joke of the Joker's don't strike me a being too funny" said Bolt.

"What if we get caught?" said Latch.

"We won't, Latch. Think of all we owe the Joker. Fine things he's done for us. Sneaking those fees into prison. Dumping our parole officer into Gotham River. Kidnapping that entire jury. And holding the judge's wife hostage. He's been a real friend" said Bolt.

"You're right, Bolt. There should be more fine upstanding men like the Joker" said Latch.

Batman snuck a tiny key and unlocked himself from the skeletonizer.

He snuck up on Latch and Bolt and Bat-fought them with the Warriors.

Pow!! Ooooff! Uggh! Awkkkkkk! 

The last thing Batman did was smash a huge drum on Latch and Bolt's heads. Bonk!

"Batman! Are you okay?" said Sam.

"I'm perfectly fine, Sam. Are you?" said Batman.

"We're awesome" said Charles Wallace.

"But Robin isn't" said Calvin. 

Sam opened the wax machine and took Robin out of it. 

The Boy Wonder was covered in wax and unable to move. 

"Is he gonna be okay, Batman?" said Sam near tears.

"Steady, Sam. We'll take him back to the Batcave where we'll have him in ship shape in no time" said Batman.