XIV

Rage

Today the girls were leaving for the safe house. They had packed everything yesterday and were ready with everything. Mel still didn't have much, just clothes she had bought herself and some of Emily's clothes. When she comes back I'll make sure to get her more.

"Are you girls ready?" Darius yelled. He was taking the girls in a minivan. The girls each had one suitcase so they could fit.

"Yes coming." Vanessa yelled back. They all were upset about this.

All five of the girls came out with their suitcases and one other small bag each. I noticed Mel's other bag was her dance bag. I hoped she had everything.

I stopped her before she got to the van. "If something happens let me know first." I told her.

"I'm scared. I'm still new to this club stuff." She confessed. I sighed and cradled her face with both of my hands. I gently caressed her soft cheeks hoping to calm her at least a little bit.

"You'll be safe at the house." I assured her. I could tell she was refusing to show how scared she really was. Her eyes had dark circles which meant she hadn't slept last night. And that worried me. No body told me that caring for someone meant I'd become soft. It has only been a month and a half and I already would give myself up if it meant her safety. That's basically what I was doing now.

"Just don't let me come back to you lying on a hospital bed." Mel said. I didn't answer her. I was the least likely to get killed out of all of my brothers, but I was still human. Instead I helped her put her suitcase into the van.

"Alright we have to go to get there before dinner." Darius said. I sent a glare towards him. If alpha was out here he'd tell him to fuck off.

I leaned down to Mel to give her a kiss. It was quick but I made sure she knew I'll miss her. When I pulled away she was blushing. I loved the affect I had on her.

"I'll be here for you, Babygirl." I whispered before letting her get into the van. Her cheeks became a darker read as I stepped away.

She loaded into the van with the rest of the girls. Well except for Emily. She was still inside with Alpha. I headed inside to see if I could find the two. It didn't take long.

They were standing near the staircase that led to our offices. Alpha had his arms wrapped around Emily's belly. I stepped up to the bar to get closer to the couple.

"Alpha." I called. He looked up to glare at me.

They are leaving. I signed.

He whispered something quickly to Emily before helping her outside. I noticed Logan's black SUV had pulled up. He said bye to the girls and Darius before coming inside.

"Give me the run-down." He asked. The only members in the bar were the inner circle. Everyone else was getting their personal things in order.

"Smashed a brick through our goddamn window." Bruiser gestured to the newly replaced window. Hex had someone in here at the ass crack of dawn fixing it.

"Im aware. I payed for it." Logan sighed. "Tell me whats happening."

"A red skull drove by and threw it. I couldn't get their name or rank but I'm assuming prospect." Hex said.

"They're gone." Alpha growled as he came back inside. This was about to get stressful for all of us.

"Where's the note?" Logan asked. Alpha handed him a piece of paper from his back pocket. I had a chance to read it and all it said was 'give up your territory or prepare for war.' -RS

They must really think we're dumb. They gave us nothing in return. I can't wait to get my hands on them and dig a knife through their filthy skulls.

"What kind of note is this? They are asking for a war." Logan sighed. "Ok, the women are gone. I've got my people following the van just in case and more will watch the house. Don't tell anyone the address of the house." Logan threatened.

"The red skulls have also been staying in town. They've been disguising as regular people." Hex said.

"Fuck. Ok we need to move into church." Logan said. He was just as angry as the rest of us.

We all moved into the church room. Alpha and Logan at the head. Everyone else scattered around the table. Only the inner circle was allowed in here. Especially during big problems.

"Hex, get the cameras up." Alpha nodded at Hex. The tv in the room was immediately turned on with camera footage from town. It showed near the other bar in town besides our own. Two men were walking in with hats on. They must be fucking stupid to think they are being secretive.

"Idiots." Alpha chuckled. The rest of the men agreed.

"I'll get Larry on the phone." Zane said. We had tight connections to all the shops around here.

"We need to put the entire club on lockdown. Make them think the women are here." Logan said. "Rage I need you to stay calm during the entire process." He warned me. I nodded. As much as I wanted to tell him I do just fine, I'm itching for a new victim.

"We need the armory ready, guns brought in, and as many snipers as possible." Bruiser pointed out. Logan and Alpha agreed with him.

"I'll get guns. I can't take any of my men out for this just yet. It's strictly club business." Logan nodded.

Zane suddenly swore from where he was on the phone. He slammed it down on the table before glaring at the tv with the camera footage.

"They are in Larry's fucking office." He said as he began pacing.

"Rogue," Alpha nodded to him. "Larry's one of our contacts, we will protect him as best as we can."

"Right, Cerberus and I'll get a member." Rogue said. He stood up with Cerberus and both left the room.

"Keep the camera's up. If they want a fucking war, we'll give them one." Alpha smirked.