XLIII

Rage

Today was the day Melanie talks to her father. I think that piece of shit should never have the privilege of seeing his daughter again. He fucking ruins her life, takes her money, and burns her. He should rot in the basement.

Melanie still is not healed enough to redo her tattoo. She's even too afraid to go back to dance. I'm going to murder that motherfucker.

"Dominic," Mel's sweet voice breaks me from my trance. She was standing in front of the bed still in her pajamas. She looked like a goddess. "Can we just... sit here until it's time?" She asked. As if I'd say no. We still had two hours until Alpha was ready for us to go over there

"Come here, Babygirl." I gestured her over to me. She made small steps to where I was sitting. As soon as she was in arms reach, I pulled her onto my lap.

"I don't think I can do this." Mel sighed.

"You don't have to." I reminded her. I wish she would back out.

"I need to have closure." She said. Her finger was tracing the tattoos on my bare chest. Fuck she's doing more than she thinks she is.

"I'll be with you." I assured her. I gently caressed her leg with my hand. I inched up further every time to moved her hand lower on my chest.

"Dominic..." She let out a soft noise. Fuck that's it.

I flipped over so she was under me. Her chest brushing against mine with every breath she took. It ignited a feeling inside me. I primal feeling.

I dropped my lips onto hers as my left hand moved to hold hers above her head. My other hand slid to her waist.

She let out a soft moan as I nipped at her lips. Our tongues fought for dominance, I won and used that to my advantage to explore her mouth. Her noises urging me on.

My right hand traveled under her shirt to push it over her head. Her breasts were now bare. I left her lips to leave soft kisses down her neck. Dark marks littered her throat before I made a path to her chest.

I connected my lips to her left nipple causing a moan to leave her lips. My hand squeezed her other breast. Her hips tried to rub mine as a reaction. I pressed down into her to keep her in place.

"Dom." Mel sighed. Her eyes were closed and her head pressed into the mattress.

I left her chest and kissed down her stomach. I slowly began pulling her pants down. Her center already dripping for me. Fuck I need her.

"Open your eyes." I demanded. Melanie's eyes shot to mine as I lowered my lips to her dripping ones.

I licked a line up her center causing a shiver down her spine. I smirked and buried myself in her core. I ate her like she was my last meal while my hand worked circles on her clit. Her moans and shivers letting me know I was doing good.

I inserted one finger causing a sweet moan to leave her lips. I kept adding fingers until I was at three. "You're doing so well, baby." I praised her.

It didn't take long for her to release. She came all over my fingers. I licked every drop before moving back up. I slid out of my boxers. Melanie gave me a slight nod letting me know all I need to.

I positioned myself at her entrance. She gave me a small look of fear. I knew she was a virgin. She was going to feel a lot of pain.

"Just relax, baby." I whispered as I placed my tip into her entrance.

"Go slow." She begged. I hummed in response letting her know I heard her.

I rested my arms next to her head as I pushed myself him. A emotion of pain overtook her face as I filled her. Once I was completely in I stayed still. Tears left her eyes.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Are you ok? Want to stop?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Please, move." Melanie said. I searched her face for a lie but didn't find anything. I leaned down to give her a sweet kiss before beginning to move.

Her face twisted into pleasure as my trusts quickened. My grunts mixed with her moans. It was the best feeling I've felt. Her noises are becoming my new favorite sound.

Her nails scraped down my back definitely leaving marks. Her legs found their way around my waist as she began so get louder. Fuck I'm glad we are in our own home. If the guys heard her they'd have to be shot.

She screamed my name as she came undone around me. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as I continued until I was finished.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked as soon as I pulled out. She was still sore from her injuries.

"No." She breathed out. I chuckled as she came down slowly from her high. She looked fucking gorgeous.

Her hair spread out around her head, beads of sweat covering her body, my marks left all over her body.

Melanie put her arm up as if to signal help. I smirked knowing she will be in a lot of pain later. "I should have waited." I whispered as I carried her into the bathroom.

"No, no. I'll be fine." She insisted. She would not be fine.

Instead of correcting her, I started the tub and set her down. She winced as she hit the cold tub.

"Fuck. I'm sorry Babygirl. I promise it will feel better." I sighed. I should have held back and waited for a day we could stay in. Shit this is my fault.

"Dominic, my love, I'll be fine. All we are doing is seeing my dad." She tried to assure me. I sighed. "Get in." Mel splashes a bit of water at me and laughed.

I gave her a small glare but joined her anyway. I wanted to enjoy this before all hell broke loose at the club.