XXX

😏
———
Rage

Why the fuck would she think I'd just leave her with that motherfucker. Shit I need to do better.

This morning I left before Mel woke up. I had church than an appointment with Cerberus. I had another installment to make.

I sat in the parlor chair, my shirt off. I ran a thumb over the tattoo already on my chest. I was the most covered out of all the guys. Almost no room was left for any more tattoos. But I had managed to fit a pair of ballet shoes between my pecs. Today I was getting her name.

For normal people, getting your partners name is not a great idea, but in the club we are forever. A mate is carefully chosen. Mel was mine the moment she entered those doors. She needs to understand she is inseparable from me now.

She wants to go back to dance. I want her to rest. I also want to buy a house in the same neighborhood as the rest of the mates. There is a couple living in one next to Emily and Alpha across from Vanessa and Ghost. They are about to find a perfect family home on the next block.

"Hey, focus." Cerberus snapped his fingers in front of my face. He was showing me a design. Her name was going under my collar bone. She still does not know I have the ballet shoes, but she will soon enough.

"Good." I said. Cerberus nodded and picked up his tools. I sat ready.

Thirty minutes later I was gone. I made my way back to the compound as fast as possible. It was only nine, but I wanted to be back with Mel.

My found her still in the room sleeping. I am usually up at seven to wake the rest of the club, it is ironic she likes to sleep in.

I ran my thumb over her scar. She was warm. Good. That means she's comfortable.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss to her temple where the scar started. She shifted slightly in her sleep. I laid down over the blankets and pulled her close to me. She was small compared to me. I loved her more than this fucking club. I knew damn well that if she were ever in trouble, Alpha would allow me to go to her.

"Dominic?" She asked. Her voice was still drowsy.

"Yes?" I answered. She just hummed and relaxed again. "You have to wake up." I whispered. She shook her head no. "Come on, Babygirl." I rubbed her arm. She just turned so she was facing me. She opened her eyes briefly and caught the gauze on the tattoo.

"What is that." She asked. "Did you get hurt?"

"No." I quickly said. "It still is new." I peeled the tape back so she can see. When the name came fully in view she gasped.

"My name?" She asked. I nodded.

"You're my mate, that's a forever thing." I said. Melanie gave me a soft smile.

"I love you." She whispered.

Love you too. I signed. She hummed before speaking again.

"Do I have to get one soon?" She asked.

"Yes. The other girls covered their scars. You don't have to tattoo your face." I chuckled. Mel sighed in relief.

"Can I tattoo my hip?" She asked. Her voice was quiet as if I'd say no.

"Yes." I nodded.

"I have a scar there too." She confessed.

"Here?" I rubbed her right hip. She nodded.

"It's... um, from a the same day this happened." Mel brought a delicate hand up to her scar. That means it was a fucking knife scar. Henry motherfucking Vincent better be counting his days. I will change her last name to never associate her with him again.

"How?" I asked.

"Um, I stepped back and he reached for me to stab me. I turned and he uh, caught me." She said. Her voice was shaky but she told me the story.

"I'll kill him." I growled.

Melanie placed a hand on my chest. It comforted me. Her touch was enough to calm me.

"I have another to show you." I said. Melanie looked at me confused. I lifted my shirt to show her the ballet shoes. Her fingers traced the tattoo. I could feel my muscles rippling with her touch.

She reached up to place a small kiss on my lips. She tastes sweet, I need more.

I pulled her closer and continued my kisses down her neck. At her collar bone I made sure to leave my mark.

I ran my hands under her shirt. I could feel tiny blemishes, which made me very angry, but I calmed myself down with my lips against her skin.

I peeked up at her for confirmation as I tugged on her shirt. She nodded and I immediately pulled it off. She wasn't wearing a bra so her gorgeous chest was on display. My lips devoured them. Little moans escaped her lips as I sucked on her mounds. My hands holding her hips down.

My left hand found its was to the band of her shorts. I snapped it against her stomach. Her hands tried to take them off herself before I stopped her. I yanked them off. If I wasn't hard before, I am now.

She was dripping for me. Her perfect little noises hitched as I rubbed a finger over her slit. I brought my finger to my lips and licked the juices off.

"Perfect." I grumbled. She lay comfortably vulnerable in front of me. Her expression was beautiful. Her mouth open and her eyes wide, waiting for me to do something.

I leaned down to kiss her. Her hands found their way to my hair. She gripped onto it and I took that as invitation to continue. I rolled my hips over hers. My Jean clad member meeting her naked core. I could feel her heat through my pants.

I buried my nose into her neck as I continued grinding into her. Her moans became for rapid as I knew she was getting closer.

"Dom..." She panted. Fuck she's perfect.

My hips met roughly with hers. My hands guiding her hips to meet mine. I want to fucking be inside her, but I want to do that in our own home. Where it is only us. So this will have to do for now.

One harsh thrust and she came undone. Her legs shook and she dragged her nails over my back. I fucking loved that. I continued until I came in my pants. Shit that's new.

"Dom... Dominic." Melanie sighed satisfied.

"I know, I know." I cooed. I picked her up and brought her into the bathroom to clean her up. I started a bath and cleaned myself up in the room. Shit I know marriage isn't necessary, but I want to marry her.