XXXI

Melanie

Today Dominic and I were helping the girls move back into their houses. Alpha and Emily were the first ones to get moved in. Emily was stressing about Dorian. She was afraid he wouldn't adjust to the new situation.

"Darling, please." Alpha tried to calm down his wife. She was not listening. Doran was just fine, however. The bundle of cuteness was fast asleep in his stroller.

"Melanie, can you please bring the tote of clothes in here." Emily said completely ignoring Alpha. I sighed and dragged a tote of Dorian's clothes to the nursery closet. A walk-in closet was in almost bedroom.

"Are these all winter clothes?" I asked pulling out a small coat.

"No, of course not. I have clothes for summer next year. I bought up to eighteen months. Though I might getting rid of some. Most were gifts." Emily shrugged.

"You can keep some for Hannah's baby." I said.

"I already her promised some. I might just keep all the boys clothes even though she might have a girl." Emily said.

"Is she waiting for birth like you?" I asked. Emily nodded. I assume that was going to be tradition. Waiting until birth for the gender.

Emily began pulling clothes out of the bin and hanging them up. The boys disappeared somewhere. I can hear them so they must still be in the house.

"So I know I've asked this already, but how's Rage and you going." Emily asked as she put an outfit on a hanger.

"What do you mean?" I asked. It can definitely mean a lot of things.

"How's your relationship as mates?" She elaborated. I blushed slightly, remembering the previous night's events.

"Good." I said quickly.

"Oh? Something happen?" Emily smirked.

"Not... all the way." I said. Emily nodded.

"Well, they only get more protective. They are kind of like obsessive stalkers, but in a good way?" Emily said. I laughed at her attempt to not make the boys sound like psychopaths. "I don't really think too much about it. I just know they would never hurt us. Lucian actually went insane when I slipped in the shower once." She giggled at the memory.

"Im glad I stumbled into the bar." I smiled.

"Me too. I don't know where Rage would be if you didn't either." Emily threw a onesie at me. I picked it up and smiled. It was the first onesie Dorian wore. It was so little compared to him now.

"He was so small." I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm afraid he'll be his fathers height by the time he hits puberty." Emily said. I nodded. He is already a long baby. All of these men are practically beasts. I'm barely to Dom's shoulder.

"Alpha!" A voice I have not heard for awhile called.

"What?" Alpha growled back. Someone was in a bad mood.

"Logan needs to have a meeting now." It was carbon. He's been gone for awhile, I think on runs.

"Fuck." Alpha came into the nursery not even a minute later. "We're having a meeting about the Skulls and signing a contract with the Saints. I'll be back." He said before giving Emily a kiss and Dorian a goodbye since he was still asleep. Dominic was not with him. Emily shooed be off to go find him.

He was outside talking to a guy in a suit. It was freezing outside.

As soon as Dom saw me and waved me over. The man he was talking to had a name tag on that said Garrett.

"You must be Melanie." The man held his hand out for me to shake. I did quickly and shoved my hands back into my pockets. I tried to stand as close as possible to Dominic since he seemed to be a natural space heater.

"Hi." I smiled politely.

"I was just talking to Rage about this house." The man said. He seemed a little to happy to be standing out in the cold.

I didn't say anything just nodded. I was cold and confused.

"Would you like to see inside?" The man asked. I peeked up to Dominic who nodded. Anything to get away from the cold.

The man led us inside the very pretty house. It opened right into a foyer which led into a large area that split the kitchen and living room. It was gorgeous.

One bedroom was downstairs and three were upstairs. It was a big house. Well, I guess the entire block was big houses. They weren't too big that would be considered too much though. Like a cute little family home.

After the man showed the entire house, he left. Dom brought me into the kitchen and sat me down.

"What's going on, why are we in this house?" I asked him. He gave me a small smile and kissed my wrist.

"This is our house, Babygirl." Dominic said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What?" I asked. Just to make sure.

"I bought us a home." He said again.

"Really!?" I jumped up. Dom nodded. I wrapped my
arms around his neck and squeezed him tight. "This is ours!? I can decorate it?" I practically screamed.

"Yes." Dom chuckled. Music to my ears.

"I love you so so much." I squealed.

"I love you." Dominic placed a short kiss on my lips.

"Hey lovebirds, break it up. Boss man wants a meeting now." Darius said from our doorway. I love saying that.

Rage sighed and placed me down . He apologized quickly before leaving. I stood in my same spot, admiring my new house. I'm so excited. It's right next door to Emily and across the street directly to Vanessa.

I decided I should probably finish helped Emily so I hustled back over their after closing the door.

Emily was still putting baby clothes away. A different tote seemed to have appeared. This tote had more than clothes though. Many blankets were shoved in the bottom.

"Did you see the new house?" Emily asked when she noticed me.

"Yes!" I smiled.

"We are adding a new house on the block!" Emily clapped her hands together. "The only thing now, it to get rid of the skulls for good and buy furniture." I nodded and we continued putting everything away.