XXII

Melanie

After Rage disappeared up the stairs I ordered a cheeseburger. Might as well occupy myself with something since Rage is being, well Rage. We also have no idea who that Grim guy was.

"Do you think he's from another MC?" Hannah asked. Vanessa shrugged.

"I don't know. When the guys come back we might be able to ask." Vanessa said. We were all confused. Alpha's office was soundproofed. We wouldn't be able to hear anything.

"This is so dumb, I hate being stuck in the dark." Hannah pouted. Everyone in the bar felt the same. The only chatter was about the new guy.

The only thing is Cowboy wasn't here to find the gossip. He was at the club. He has been there to keep an ear open about my father and the Red Skulls. I'm sure they are furious now that some of their members had died.

"I always get fucking called in when something interesting is actually happening!" I recognized the voice as Darius's. Him and Zane just arrived.

"Language!" Zane smacked his arm.

"Emily isn't even-" Darius was interrupted by his sister who had just entered the bar with Dorian. "I hate you." Darius glared at his twin.

"Hi guys! What's going on?" Emily asked. Dorian was whining in her arms. She barely brought him to the bar because it got really loud, but usually the bikers go silent for the baby.

"A new guy named Grim just walked in." Vanessa said. "The guys all disappeared into Alpha's office."

"Great." Emily sighed. Guess we have to stay down here." She said more the Dorian than us.

"I have a question." I asked the girls. They nodded. "Does Rage, have fits of... rage?" I asked. I probably sounded stupid, but I wanted to know if he might accidentally hurt someone, or me.

"Yeah. Usually something sets him off. That's why Alpha sends him on the runs when a mate is in trouble. Rage isn't afraid to get dirty, especially if the person is a piece of, uh poop." Hannah stumbled on the last words looking at Dorian.

"He can't understand you." Emily shook her head. Hannah shrugged.

"So he could, hurt someone?" I asked.

"He has. Never a club member though, and definitely not you." Vanessa reassured me. "Actually except for the pool party thing, prospects usually think Rage's reputation is a joke." She laughed.

They girl's conversation was interrupted by the guy coming downstairs. Grim was walking behind Alpha, who was leading the group.

"Oh no." Emily sighed. They all looked angry. I wonder what happened up there.

"Everyone shut the fuck up!" Bruiser yelled through the club. It went completely silent.

Once Alpha was satisfied with the silence, he began taking. "This is Grim. He is the vice prez of The Saints." Some members sighed at the mention of them. I wonder who they were. "He will be treated with fucking respect in this club. Starting today we are in alliance with The Saints. They are the closest club to us besides the Red Skulls. Any issues?" Alpha asked the bikers. It stayed silent. No one dared speak against their Prez. "Continue with your lives." He finished. He said something to the guys following him before they headed towards us. Rage still didn't say anything to me.