Trevor the Better

The next few days had come and gone. There wasn't much in the wake of battles, training, or development in terms of legal cases or much of anything really. While it was fine, it was also pretty boring. You were once again just hanging out on the couch as you were just flipping through the channels of the TV. As you were, Serena walked down and into the living room with you. She leaned against the couch and watched you flip through everything. After a few more moments, you groaned and turned back to her.

(Y/N): So, what is the game plan?

Serena: Well, I was going to head down towards Aquacorde Town. Speak with Sycamore.

(Y/N): What's going on down there?

Serena: Trevor.

Your head perked up. You shot back to Serena and looked at her. She nodded at you, and quickly you got up and pointed at her.

(Y/N): No!

Serena: (Y/N). We have to.

(Y/N): No we don't. Look, I'm all for making amends and stuff like that. But not from him! The dude is an asshole now! You heard what Shauna and I said about it! He is going to see us and either blow us off completely, or be a smartass about it. This is going to be a mistake, believe me.

Serena: I know, but at the same time, we don't have much of a choice.

(Y/N): Yes, we do. We don't need to do anything. If that rat bastard wanted us to make amends, then he can come to us and actually have a bloody conversation.

Serena: Fine then. Don't come! I am going. So if you want in, then great. If not, then stay here.

(Y/N): What?! No! You are not going to survive that mental assault.

Serena: Well then, what do you want to do?! Stay here and mop, or get outcome with me.

(Y/N): I'm not going anywhere near that man!

Serena slowly glared at you as you glanced back at her. You raised an eyebrow as she moved forward. The next thing you knew, you were sitting next to her in shotgun, driving down the street towards Aquacorde. You were looking depressed, tapping along the glovebox of the car as Serena drove.

She looked over to you, seeing you bored out of your mind. She sighed a little and turned her head to you.

Serena: Look slightly interested.

(Y/N): I am.

Serena: Don't give me that.

You rolled your eyes and stopped pouting once you guys got up to the town. You both got out of the car and slowly moved up to the lab. You held a very annoyed look to you as you glanced around. Upon scanning the area, you saw a few cops hiding in the woods. You groaned some more. Your damn police escort had followed you guys all the way here too. You rolled your eyes and kept on moving into the lab.

Once you caught up with Serena, you turned to her. She saw your frazzled face and raised an eyebrow. You didn't say anything and just pointed over to the cops. She was able to pick up on it and groaned in annoyance slightly. Still, she proceeded to move inside the lab and began to survey the area a little. You hesitantly followed through, not wanting to see his new assistant.

Serena: Sycamore?

Trevor: No.

You both quickly turned around, terrified. There was Trevor sitting in a lab coat in the corner desk.

Trevor: This is my facility now.

(Y/N): And the professor?

Trevor: Currently resting with his wife.