Going to Therapy

You tapped your finger along the arm of the chair, sitting in silence there. You wanted to get out, maybe, just to see what would or could happen. You glanced around the office, just surveying the area a little. You didn't really want to be in therapy, but after talks from basically everyone around you, you had assumed it was time for action. You continued to tap on the armrest, feeling more and more bored out of your mind as you sat there and waited for the therapist to come and get you for your appointment...that was supposed to start 5 minutes ago.

The door to the office waiting room opened. However, you weren't expecting who walked through. There was Serena entered the office as well. Your eyes locked onto one another, and you guys just stood there in shock. Serena glared a little and moved over to sit down in the corner, a little bit away from you. You tapped your thumbs together and glanced back to Serena. You could see she was looking at you as well. However, when you looked back, her eyes darted away.

You turned around and took a deep breath. Your eyes went up to the clock and checked it out a little. Still very late. You groaned a little and hunched yourself over the chair.

(Y/N): Fuck it.

You stood up and walked around the chair to speak with Serena. She looked up and put her hand up front. You stopped yourself and looked at her, a little annoyed.

Serena: You come any closer, I am going to beat you.

(Y/N): In a therapist's office. Smart.

Serena glared up at you and turned away from looking at you. You sighed and sat down beside her and tapped your thumbs together.

(Y/N): So, how have things been going?

Serena: Don't talk to me.

(Y/N): Nice to hear from you too.

You continue to look forward, letting the awkward air around you two grow. You were annoyed with her, but you weren't going to make a scene here. Serena glanced over at you and groaned a little.

Serena: So, why are you here?

(Y/N): I asked you first.

Serena: Piss off.

(Y/N): Do you want to know why, yes or no?

Serena: Yes.

(Y/N): Because my life is in shambles, and I have half a mind to blame you for most of it.

Serena: Me? So I'm reasonable for all your problems now, is that it?

(Y/N): No. Just my life dying before my very eyes.

Serena: And how is it my fault for that?!

(Y/N): Because YOU gave me false hope! YOU-

Serena: I'm going to stop you right there! Don't blame me for your problems! Just because you got yourself lost and confused and gave yourself false hope. All because you couldn't battle straight, all because the friend group broke apart, does not give you the right to blame me for anything!

Serena slammed her hand down onto her armrest. You rolled your eyes and looked forward, not saying anything at all. You glanced back at her and sighed again.

(Y/N): You never answered my question.

Serena: That's not what you are for.

You went to say something, but the door to an office opened.

Doctor: Mr. (L/N).

You sighed and stood up, looking back at Serena.

(Y/N): Don't make the same mistake I did.