5.3: Day Three - Art of Seduction

"Who knows if Julia will really be attending tonight," Erika shrugged as she met up with me by the poolside of the resort the next day, she told me that Nathaniel individually called them that the event for the Lawler & Walsh guests would commence despite what they've obviously heard, which meant I also had to make that appearance.

"It just sounds weird," I also shrugged. "I have a feeling he'll go on with it because he's up to something, don't you think?"

"Who is?"

Erika and I both turned our heads and saw Hamish take the the empty beach chair beside me, he had his dark shades on, a winning smile and a lame Hawaiian shirt that looked like my Father would wear once he retires.

"What the hell is up with that shirt?" My best friend wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"I think you and Dad have been spending way too much time together." Which is true as he's the one responsible for liaising with my Father ever since Nathaniel confronted me about my involvement.

"No, shut up," He slightly whined and pinched his collar. "I bought this with my own money thank you very much."

"Is it true?"

"What is?"

"You played a snippet of the video?"

Hamish bit his lower lip, his eyes shifted and he began to scan the area before he leaned forward and nodded so subtly. I briefly exchanged glances with Erika, who could only sigh in disbelief as she asked, "It's time isn't it?"

"Today's the day-" Hamish also sighed, expressing his disgust.

"-Unfortunately."

I giggled at the two as I pushed myself up and clasped my hands together. I gazed about and enjoyed the scenery, taking in a deep breath of the chlorine from the pool, feeling the light kisses of splatter on my skin as I looked up to the sky and stretched my arms out in the open. I could only smile so widely, even though I knew exactly what needed to be done today, I reminded myself constantly on what I get from the end of it all. I get-

"You, Dominic."

"Me?"

"Mhmm," I cooed as I snuggled as close to him as possible. I sat calmly on his lap, my back against his bare chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me, feeling so protected in his embrace.

We were comfortably sitting on the balcony of the suite, sharing the outdoor seat and getting a tan at the same time. Dominic remained topless - to my delight - and in a pair of denim shorts matched with flip flops, which I may add, is the most casual I've seen him since he introduced me to the new Dominic. I - thanks to his constant pleading - remained in the yellow strapless summer dress I wore earlier today with the orange bikini bra teasingly wrapped around my neck and holding everything together. We were both just enjoying the lasting relaxation before the fateful day his Uncle Nathaniel would fall from his own graces.

"There's a catch, isn't there?"

"Today's the day," I repeated Hamish's words and closed my eyes, the thought of Nathaniel's touch made me shiver and cringe. The hairs on my arms stood up and gave me goosebumps thinking about having the old man between my legs. A groan forced its way out as I mumbled, "I am possibly the worst to ever do this-"

"I told you before, I know you'll do and choose the right decision."

I sat up and turned to him, my arms crossed over my body as I hunched forward and stared him right in those pretty hazel eyes staring right back at me. It's quite funny, now that I think about it, how different and quickly the way he stared at me changed compared to that year and a half where I no longer felt connected with him - and now, well, I've felt closer to him than ever before.