Chapter 9

After going through several corridors, Marcel, Charlotte and her sister Scarlett have finally arrived at his room.

Charlotte and Scarlett both help Marcel with his luggage.

"Here you go miss! I hope you'll find it comfortable for your convenience."

Marcel notices how big and well-decorated his bedroom is.

"I thought I was here to be the housekeeper of the castle. Why does it seem like I have the bedroom of a princess?" he asks.

"Well... Let's just say that the sleeping quarters of the other servants are now pre-occupied." Says Charlotte.

"This was the only room left for us to provide for you." added Scarlett.

"But, does the prince know all about this?"

"We'll take care of it!" Says Charlotte.

"We will?" asked Scarlett.

Charlotte stares at her sister.

"Oh... Right. We will!" Said Scarlett.

Marcel opens his bedroom window.

"Woah, this floor is so high!"

"Yes! For a castle, this is still the lowest floor." Said Scarlett.

 "My goodness." Marcel sighs.

"Throughout my life, I've been reading about fairytales, and dreaming that I would spend the rest of my life with a prince."

The sisters will continue looking at him.

"And recently, I've been reading about the legend of the Cursed Prince. Little did I know that my dream will come true in the most unexpected way. And little did I know that the legend was actually real."

"Wait... His highness has a book?" Scarlett asked.

"Funny right? I thought it was all fiction, but now I'm assuming it's all history?"

"Probably. But, we will explain it to you in another time. Right now, you need to change in your duty clothes. We need to clean some parts of the castle." says Charlotte.

"Okay." Marcel replied.

"We'll wait for you in a few minutes. Meet us in the kitchen, okay?" says Scarlett.