Chapter 17

Meanwhile, back at the castle, all the servants are celebrating Halloween as well.

Although, unlike the festivity in Rose Enchantée, their celebration is indoors, and they're not wearing costumes.

Instead, they hold a big feast with a lot of Halloween-themed food.

They have spent the last several days preparing for it.

While the servants are celebrating, both Marcel and the Cursed Prince are in their respective rooms.

The prince was contemplating while staring at his magical calendar, which indicates that he only has 55 days left to break the curse.

Meanwhile, Marcel was continuously reading the story about the cursed prince, being fascinated by his backstory.

Scarlett suddenly knocks at Marcel's door.

"Come in!" Marcel cries.

She enters along with Jared, the royal stylist.

"Marcel! I'd like you to meet Jared. He used to be the stylist for the king and queen, Prince Lester's parents."

"Oh hello!" Marcel greets Jared.

"So... What is up?" Marcel wonders about Jared's presence.

"Well... Scarlett here was thinking, since it's Halloween, maybe you would want to dress up for the occasion?" Jared tells him.

"Oh no thank you. I'm not into costumes."

"Oh no! We're not going to dress you up in a costume." Jared assures him.

"So, what do you guys have in mind?" Marcel asks.

"Well... We wanted you to join us for dinner, so I have prepared some tuxedos you could wear-"

"Okay umm... Do you have dresses instead?" Marcel requested.