Chapter 15

Marcel enters Lester's room.
The prince was still sleeping.
Marcel sees that the bowl of soup and glass of water are both empty.
It seemed that Lester consumed the both of them last night, when Marcel offered the meal to him.
Marcel puts a smile on his face, knowing that the prince is eating proper meals again.
He takes the tray and leaves the room silently.

The day has never been busier.
The staff of the household are continuously cleaning the rest of the castle.
While they were all doing their respective works, Marcel initiates a conversation with the other staff members.

"Does the prince ever spend time with you guys?" He asks.
"Ehhh... He's a prince. Why would he even spend time with us?" said Elliot.
"I mean as far as I can tell, you guys have been very loyal towards him. The least he could do is to acknowledge your existence." Marcel answers.
"Well... Prince Lester has always been an introvert. Not the usual kind to socialize with people, most especially to people like us. We're only there to serve him." said Charlotte.
"That's too bad. I mean, I know this is just my second day, but you guys have been really kind and friendly. He would find it beneifical if he could only see you guys as friends too, and not just servants." Marcel says.

"Maybe one day." Scarlett said.
"And maybe, you could be his friend too." Charlotte adds.
"I hope so." Marcel answers them.