Chapter 37

After several days bonding together, Christmas Eve has arrived.

Marcel and the cursed prince decided to have a proper Noche Buena celebration.

All the ghostly servants of the entire castle worked together to make sure that everything was clean and tidy.

The old ballroom that hasn't been used for so many years, has finally been primped and polished.

While the rest of the servants were busy fixing the food and the furniture, Jared was busy helping Marcel in preparing his outfit, while Ricardo and Elliot were also aiding their prince in choosing the right suit.

It's already 6pm.

Candles have been lit, and music is now being played by some of the servants using their telekinetic abilities.

The ballroom floor is looking pristine.

Marcel and Jared are in Marcel's bedroom.

They're currently debating on what kind of dress he should wear for Christmas Eve dinner.

"Are you sure you don't want to go with a more Rococo style?" Jared points out.

"I'm not trying to look traditional okay?" Marcel tells him as he giggles along with the words.

"So what kind of dress do you want?"

"I want something modern, but very expressive of my personality."

"Okay?"

"I also want the dress to be red. After all, I am named after the planet Mars. And I did color my hair because of it."

"You really like that color, don't you?"

"I'm just being myself!" Marcel exclaimed proudly.

Jared contemplates for a moment, wondering how he will be able to execute the concept that Marcel proposed.

"I know what to do."

With full concentration, he uses his telekinetic powers to summon a sewing kit, and a bunch of red fabric that he has kept for a long time.

He then uses his powers to the full extent to create the dress that Marcel wanted to wear.

After a few seconds, the dress was done.

"What do you think?"

Marcel was amazed by what Jared did.

"It looks beautiful!"

"Well we better get you dressed!"