Chapter 11

Scarlett and Elliot both proceed down to the kitchen.

Marcel is waiting, along with the rest of the house keepers.

Evidently, Marcel is the only one corporeal in the group, since the rest of them are just mere souls with telekinetic abilities.

"I don't get it, you guys have powers. Why do you need someone like me to help you guys out?"

"You quite have a point there." Said Elliot.

"Well it was his highness's orders that you would do service in this castle, regardless of whatever ability you have, or rather, lack of it." Said Ricardo.

"Well... I'll just help with the kitchen for a while I guess." Marcel suggested.

"Oh good idea! The prince might probably want dinner now." Said Scarlett.

"But you know he doesn't really like being forced to eat. I think we should wait for him to tell us." Charlotte reminded.

"Well if that's the case, how about you show me around? Just so I can be familiar with the place?" Asked Marcel.

"Well sure! How about you give me the honors to help you out with that?" Elliot volunteers.

And with that, Elliot, along with the other ghostly servants, give Marcel a tour around the castle.

They explore the different corridors, rooms and corners.

They even brought him to the prince's garden, the one that his mother destroyed.

In spite of the embarrassment, Marcel learned a lot from his newfound friends, even though they were just literal spirits lurking around the different walls.

After a long evening of going around the castle, everyone was hungry.

Marcel noticed that The Cursed Prince hasn't gotten out of his room yet.

"It's almost midnight, I think I should give him something to eat." Marcel suggested.

"Well good luck if he will accept it." Said Ricardo.

"It's worth a try." Insisted Marcel.

He gets a small bowl filled with vegetable soup, utensils and a tray.