Chapter 40

"Where are you taking us?"

"We're going back to the castle mother."

"Wait, are you serious?!"

"Yes! Don't worry, Prince Lester is my friend now. He'll do something to protect us."

"Wait am I hearing this correctly? The prince is now your friend?"

"Yes, and I need to go back to him because I have to help him with his problem!"

"What problem!?"

"It's a long story mother, I'll just explain once everything is settled. Right now, we really need to go back. Cain and the others might be following soon."

Thunder and lightning begin showing up at the sky.

Meanwhile, as Cain is driving his car, Theodore tries to talk some sense into his boss.

"Sir. With all due respect-"

"Now is not the time Theodore. I'm not going to allow Marcel to get away without marrying me."

"But sir-"

"ENOUGH ALREADY THEODORE!"

Cain drives faster.

After several minutes, Marcel and Emmita have arrived at the castle once again.

"Guys!"

Scarlett and Charlotte see him.

"It's Marcel!" Scarlett cried.

"And is that his mother?" Charlotte wondered.

Both Marcel and Emmita enter the castle.

"Marcel, you're back!" Jared said excitedly.

"And your mother's here too." Ricardo points out.

"Hello everyone." Emmita says nervously.

"Guys, a bunch of men are most likely coming to attack the castle. We need to get ready." Marcel warns the castle staff.

"I need to warn Lester. He might be the main target of these men. Where is he?"

"He's in his bedroom." Elliot mentions.

"Okay, I'll go warn him. Can you guys help my mother hide somewhere?" Marcel requested his friends.

"Oh we'll take care of that." Scarlett says.

"Thank you." Marcel answered.

He then immediately rushes towards the prince's bedroom.

"Lester!"

"Marcel! You came back!"

"Yes I know, but I need you to hide."

"Wait, why?"

"There are men, who are probably going to attack the castle. They might see you as a target. I need you to hide somewhere."

"Okay. But wait, how are we gonna protect it?"

"Don't worry, I already told everyone to be ready. I probably need to get ready too. I have to change my clothes. I might need to fight as well."

"Marcel" Lester calls him before he exits the room.

"Be careful."

"You too."

And with that, Marcel immediately proceeds to his room to change.