Falling in love with you again Part 2

Kiara entered the college compound with excitement.Her eyes longed to see Rishab.

Rishab caught 2 lovers romancing.

Rishab got angry.

Rishab:Are you both not ashamed to romance in a pure place like college?College is for studying,not for romancing shamelessly.I don't encourage college love.Infact no teacher of our college will encourage it.

Kiara who came there was shocked to hear his words

Kiara who came there was shocked to hear his words.She was shattered.

She thought:Rishab does'nt believe in love.He is so angry to see others loving.That means he hates love.If I had proposed him,he would have got angry with me.

Kiara's eyes got filled up with tears and hid the card.

Kiara:Good that I did not make a fool of myself by confessing my love to Rishab.Let my love for him remain in my heart forever as a secret.I have to bury my love for him in my heart itself.

Her tears rolled down her cheeks.She ran away crying.

Kiara collided with Mahek while running.

Mahek was shocked to see her crying.

Mahek:What happened Kiara?

Kiara told her everything.

Mahek felt sad for her.

She cupped her face in her palms and said:Please don't cry Kiara.One day you will get your love.

Kiara:No,I have no hope.

Kiara hugged her and cried

Present...

Kiara wiped her tears.

Kiara:I will not let Rishab affect me anymore.He is just my past.

Rishab and Kiara started working together.Unknowingly Kiara's eyes fell on Rishab.But she controlled herself and focused on her work.

Rishab:Are you always silent like this or?