Hume tumse pyar kitna...How much I love you! Part 5

Siya came out of the office.Raunaq went near her.

Raunaq:Did you get my letter?

Siya was shocked.

Siya:So you only sent me that letter?

Raunaq:Yes.

Siya was shocked.

Raunaq:Why are you doing this?

Siya:What did I do?

Raunaq:Don't pretend that you don't remember me.

Siya:I had an accident.I am really having memory loss.I am not pretending.

Raunaq:Don't fake memory loss to me like you are faking before others.That day when you saw me you got shocked.From the way you looked at my eyes,I realized that you recognized me.You have not forgotten me.Then why are you doing this drama?

Siya became upset.

Raunaq:You cannot pretend for long infront of your Raunaq

Raunaq:You cannot pretend for long infront of your Raunaq.Admit the truth that you are faking memory loss.

Suddenly Siya burst out:Yes,I am faking memory loss.I remember you you very well Raunaq.

Raunaq became emotional.

Raunaq:To make you admit the truth only I did this.Tell me Chandni.Why are you living as Siya?

One day you just disappeared.I searched for you a lot.But to the shock,we found your corpse.My heart was broken thinking that you were dead.A few days back I found you...the real Chandni.But when you introduced yourself as Siya,I got shocked.Then I enquired about Siya Raghav Jindal.Then I came to know that Raghav is paralyzed..his wife Siya met with an accident and lost memory.Then I understood that the corpse which we thought to be yours was actually Siya's.The same way Raghav mistook you for Siya.But why did'nt you correct him that you are not his Siya?

Chandni:Raunaq...you know me since your childhood.We are childhood friends.You know that I was tortured by my aunt and uncle.

Raunaq:I came to know that only in adulthood.You hide it from me.When I came to know it I decided to save you from that hell by marrying you.So I approached your aunt and uncle with a marriage proposal.They agreed to get you married to me for money.But even though you considered me only as your best friend, you accepted my proposal only to escape from that hell.

Chandni:Yes.But when they tried to sell me for a night,I ran away from there.

Raunaq was shocked:What?They tried to sell you?Why did'nt you tell me that?

Chandni:Yes.A man came there at night.I ran away from there to escape from him.That's why I could not inform you.But I met with an accident.I guess I was travelling in the same bus where Siya travelled.That's how we both met with an accident at the same time.After that when I was in the hospital I met Raghav and his mother.They mistook me for their Siya.I pretended to have memory loss and live as Siya to have a safe life.And Raunaq..Raghav's real wife Siya was a dirty woman.She not only tortured Raghav,but also had an affair with her boss.