Chapter 13 "THE COMING OUT PARTY"

Ughh... my head hurts. Actually, my whole body hurts. What happened last night? I can't remember anything... How did I get home? I tried to get up with my eyes still closed. I sat on my bed and slowly opened my eyes. The first thing that I saw was an empty bottle of Scotch lying on the floor of my bed and my clothes that I wore last night at the party. I wiped my face using my hands and looked around. My room is a mess.

Then suddenly I heard my cellphone beeped. I turned to my side table and reached for my phone. Someone texted me.

"Thanks for last night, babe! You were so wild. Wanna hang out later this afternoon?- Janice"

Who the hell is Janice? Oh God! What the fuck happened last night??? I really can't remember. Wait... I remember tequila body shots... I was also laughing and crying at the same time like a lunatic.

I narrowed my eye sight at the clock sitting at my bedside table ... Oh shit!!! It's already pass 10 am! I'm so freakin' late! Carol's gonna kill me! I immediately got up and changed into my uniform. No time for taking a bath!

I quickly ran out from my apartment and called a cab. I know for sure that Carol won't be happy with my tardiness. Gosh... my head really hurts. I must have drank a lot last night and just passed out. Maybe Jessie brought me home or AJ. I can't remember.

When I got to the café everyone just stopped and looked at me. Even the customers stared at me with disgust and shook their heads.

"Kristina, what are you doing here?" asked Carol with her arms crossed. Her face was very serious.

I immediately approached Carol, "I'm so sorry I was late. My phone didn't alarm this morning and-"

Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and it was Jessie.

"What happened to you last night?" she asked while cupping her hands on my face. She looks a bit worried.

"I don't know. I can't recall anything."

"You just disappeared. I looked for you everywhere. I even went to your door step and waited for you to come home. I sat their till 3 in the morning. Where were you?"

I brushed my hair using my hands and tried to remember everything.

"Girl, you were so wasted!" said Ginny coming out from the kitchen. "I've never seen a girl so drunk and still could teach us how to Tango without a partner." she laughed non-stop while mimicking my dance moves from last night.

"What?? I don't know how to Tango!"

"Girl, last night you did!" said Ginny who still laughing while cleaning out a table from my left. Then, that's where I noticed AJ sitting at the table where Ginny was clearing, she was smiling at Ginny's craziness.

Oh God! What else did I do last night?

"You really can't remember anything?" asked Lizzy with her eyebrow raised.

I'm getting worried. I might have said something last night.

"N-no I don't" I whispered.

"Okay, princess, why don't you come sit with me together with AJ and we'll walk you through with your memory, okay?" said Jessie while assisting me to their table.

"Oh! Let me get in on that!" said Ginny scooting over me and Jessie.

"Wait! I have one story to tell as well!", Madison butting in and sat beside AJ.

"I have one too", said Lizzy and sat beside Madison.

"Hey! What are you doing? Go do your job! No flash backs!" yelled Carol.