Chapter 25 " A Christmas Carol"

Have you ever heard of the legend of the El Chupacabra? No, not the restaurant named after it, but a creature that looks like a mutated dog who lingers around the forest. They said that this thing preys on the blood of an animal, weather it could be a cow or a goat, it doesn't matter as long as it satisfy its hunger.

Hunger for power...

Just like Carol. She preys on each and every one of us. She will not stop until you are drained with your own sweat. Her eyes are like Maleficent or that queen from Snow White... evil as ever! She will haunt you in your dreams like a creepy lullaby. Ugh... it gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it. She is well known to be the female version of Scrooge from a very famous Christmas story... or somewhat.

Our story begins when Carol came in late at the café with an unexplained facial expression while holding to what it seems like a flyer. It looks like she's mad and happy at the same time. Mad-happy!

She looked around to see if anyone of us is not doing our job. Fortunately, the café was jam-packed that day because of Christmas season.

"Carol, are you okay?" asked Madison who approached our boss who really looks weird at this point.

All of a sudden, Carol strangled Madison and held up the flyer in front of her face.

"Can you read what the flyer says?" asked Carol in her most monstrous voice.

"C-Carol... I c-can't... I can-cant't br-breathe..." plead Madison.

"Let me help you... IT SAYS "A CHRISTMAS CAROL SINGING GROUP COMPETITION"!!! AND YOU KNOW WHO IS JOINING? THAT BITCH WHO STOLE MY EX-HUSBAND!! SHE MADE A SINGING GROUP OF B*TCHES!!!"

Lizzy came closer and made Carol unhand Madison. "You know what? You're the b*tch! What are you doing strangling people around, huh?" protested Lizzy.

"SHUT UP! I'M GOING TO MY OFFICE!!! And if anyone needs me... I won't be there helping them! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She laughed and laughed and laughed in the most maniacal way. She is scaring me.

Later on. Closing time.

Carol was inside her office all day. We don't know if she's okay or she killed herself.

Until...

The door from her office opened and she goes out, smoke flooded the floors of the café. No, there's no fire. I think she has a smoke machine inside her office. What a dramatic way to make an entrance.

We all stopped what we're doing and just stared at her with our bambi eyes.

"Girls, I have a proposition for you." She said in a melodramatic way. "I have entered you all to a singing competition!!!"

"WHAT??????" we all shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Carol? I don't know how to sing!" cried out Madison.

"Yeah! Me too!" said Ginny. "Lizzy and Kristina are the only ones who can sing and dance. Why not just let them do the competition?"

"What? No. I barely sing... and dance!" Protested Lizzy.

They all looked at me as if I am the deciding factor. "Me? No! It's says group competition! Not solo competition!"

"YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME! I HAVE ALREADY ENTERED YOU ALL TOGETHER WITH THE RIFF SINGERS SO YOU BETTER START PRACTICING OR ELSE?"

"Or else what?" asked Lizzy sarcastically.

"OR ELSE YOU WILL ALL SEE MY LEVEL FIVE SUPER SAIYAN ALTER EGO! NOW GET TO IT AND START PRACTICING! THAT B*TCH WON'T STAND A CHANCE ON WINNING THE COMPETION. I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!" warned Carol as she glides back to her office. Yes... glides...