Chapter 38 "The Wedding"

(Kristina's POV)

*Phone Alarms*

I scrunched up my eyebrows, eyes still closed, irritated by the song that I set up for my phone alarm. I had to so that I wouldn't be late for class back in the university. This was my roommate's fault. She was singing that God forsaken song over and over again! She would sing it while taking a shower, while cooking, while walking, while watching the tv, while studying and while cleaning. It was driving me nuts! But then, one day... I started singing it while I was on my way to a dance rehearsal. Over and over again.

"But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door"

Ugh! I slowly opened my eyes and lazily reached for my phone at the bed side table. I turned the alarm off as I rub my eyes using my free hand. I sat up straight and scoured the room. Where am I again? I looked over to my right and found a white beautiful dress hanging on the handle of the cabinet.

"Oh my God! It's the wedding day!" I said to myself, getting up from bed realizing what day it is. I remembered I was in a hotel room due to the print that was on the towel. Palmer McLaren Hotel. It was built on top of a beautiful hill with grass growing all over it and from here you can see the beach front. It's great for events like this. I tripped but I stood up immediately. Gosh! When did I get so clumsy?

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

"Isabella? Are you awake yet?"

It's my cousin. Francesca.

I opened the door and she was already dressed. She tilted her head to the side while crossing her arms on her chest. Her eyebrow raised and her left foot tapping.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Francesca, I just woke up. I was gonna take a bath."

She groaned and broke free from her posture, walking herself in my room. She glared at me, eyeing me from head to toe. We stared at each other for a while, then suddenly we burst into laughter. She sat at the foot of my bed looking out at the large window and blushed. I got curious into why is she blushing. She was smiling from ear to ear, dangling her feet above the floor. I was about to reach for the towel that was hanging beside my dress when suddenly she giggled. I looked at her and smiled with confusion.

"You know, there are a lot of cute lesbians out there." She suddenly said.

I scrunched up my eyebrows as I walked towards her and sat on the bed as well. She looked at me still blushing. "I think I have a crush on one."

I smiled, "Wow... okay? Who is it?"

She looked down feeling embarrassed and said, "I don't wanna say. You'll just tease me. But it's just a crush and I have no intention on falling in love with her."

I laughed then she looked at me with a wondering face, "What's so funny?" she asked.

"Well... I said that to myself before. Now look at me, I'm gay as ever..."

She smirked as she looks away, "Yeah..."

"Knock. Knock"

We both looked at the doorway and saw Lizzy standing there. Oh God! For sure she's going to scold me if she finds out that I'm not dressed yet. What time does everybody wake up? I'm feeling a little bit left out. When Lizzy saw me, I immediately run through the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I heard my cousin and Lizzy shared a laughter as they gave each other a high five. Okay, people... I'm taking a bath now.

When I was done, I wrapped myself with a towel then I went out of the bathroom. I suddenly stopped when I saw that my room was crowded with lesbians. For some, it might be a dream come true but for me it's not. I walked towards them and said, "What's going on here? How am I supposed to get dressed with all of you in here?"