Challenged

EJ's pov

"Si signore (Yes sir)," she answered quite respectfully, knowing what she has coming from me for her disobedience.

Sitting down on the couch, I ordered my bratty niece, "Get over my knee, ragazzina (little girl)," as I patted my lap.

Tony's little pain in the ass started to tear-up as she shook her head.

"No, Uncle EJ. You don't need to spank me," she whined, protectively covering her bottom as she backed away.

"Get over my knee right now, Francesca. I'm losing my patience with your impertinence quite quickly, little one."

"Uncle EJ, no. Please don't," she inexplicably managed to squeal in an even whinier pitch than her previous plea, as she continued to distance herself from me.

"If I have to tell you again, bambina (baby girl), this spanking will be on your bare bottom with the wooden hairbrush I just purchased at the market and I can assure you that you don't want that. It's quite an effective attitude adjuster. If you don't believe me, just ask the nanny I had when I was six." I shuddered, recalling some of the spankings I received at the hand of that horrid woman. She was incredibly strict, humorless, and to top it off, she wasn't even hot. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, disciplining Tony's little brat for the umpteenth time.

Wrinkling her forehead, the little shit stared me down.

"You didn't buy a wooden hairbrush," she stated with some uncertainty.

"Think it's in your best interests right now to test me and find out, piccola ragazza (little girl)?" I questioned flatly.

"No sir," she wisely replied, albeit somewhat reluctantly, as she made her way over to me.

Once she was situated over my lap, I slapped her bottom hard, evidenced by the grunt emitted through her tightly pursed lips as she shifted atop my thighs.

"You broke several important rules I set in place for you, Francesca. I want you to recite them to me as I spank you. Sono chiaro (Am I clear)?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, do I really have a choice?" she sassed.

Swiftly pulling her pants down, I crisply spanked her now bare thighs. I'm in no mood for her smart mouth right now. I have enough on my plate already, worrying about how we're going to stay one step ahead of my father, from here on out. I don't have the energy to undo all the damage Tony's ex Anna did to the snot in the first nine years of her life. It's times like these, I honestly wish I never answered my father's phone call all those months ago when he summoned me to his home.

"I'm through tolerating your disrespect, mia nipote (my niece), now answer me properly," I barked.

"Ow," she whined, trying to reach back to rub the sting from the back of her legs.

Swatting her hand away, I spanked her thighs repeatedly until I heard the words, "Yes sir," come out of her mouth.

"That's better, Francesca. Now I want to hear all the rules you broke." I began firmly spanking her bottom over her underpants. "I'll stop spanking you once you've listed them all, so I suggest you start talking, signorina (young lady)."

Tony's bratty offspring struggled to stay still as I continued to increase her discomfort via the palm of my hand. I need to teach her a lesson with this punishment so she knows how serious I am about her following the rules I set in place to ensure her safety and mine.

"I can't hear you, Princess," I taunted, knowing that'll get a rise out of her and start her gums a flappin'. Not that I enjoy listening to her ear-splitting banshee like screeches she provides in way of an explanation, but until I can teach her sign language, this will have to do, leaving me no choice except to hear her out.