Aimed

Claire's pov

After Samantha's mom came to pick up my friends, I decided to go for a walk before bed.

"Uncle Luciano, I'm going outside to go for a walk around the grounds," I called out to him on my way to the front door, passing by the living room where he was sitting reading a book.

"HOLD UP!" I heard him shout, just as I was reaching for the door handle. "Get back here!" he ordered sternly.

I rolled my eyes, sighing heavily before trudging back to the living room.

"Yes?" I questioned, peeking my head through the doorway.

"What did you call me?" he asked, in a scary low growl.

"Nothing, I jus..." I started to say, before realizing my mistake.

"Give me your phone right now," he barked, holding out his hand.

As soon as I complied, he continued his interrogation while I started to walk away.

"What did you call me?" he repeated, in an even gruffer tone.

"Uncle Luciano," I replied softly, keeping my head down so as not to anger him more.

I heard him get up and in seconds saw his long legs striding toward me. He roughly gripped my jaw in one of his strong hands, holding my chin down so I couldn't look at him even if I wanted to, which I didn't. I don't need to see the look in his cold black eyes, or watch his nostrils flare, to know he's angry.

"And what did I tell you to call me when we're alone?"

"Mr. Nardello or sir," I squeaked out in a shaky voice, unable to hide my fear. My aunt's husband scares the crap outta me.

"That's right. Obviously you disrespected me on purpose since you so readily knew the answer. DIDN'T YOU?" he angrily shouted out his question.

"N_no s_sir," I practically whispered, as my tears began to fall.

"Are you arguing with me, little girl?"

"No sir," I choked out, crying harder now.

Jerking my head down even further as he harshly released his hold, he commanded, "Get your rude disrespectful ass upstairs and stand in one of the corners of my bedroom. Nose to the wall. I'll be up momentarily to beat that attitude right out of you. NOW GO!" he yelled, pointing toward the stairs before roughly shoving me in that direction, making me trip over my own two feet.

Picking myself up off the floor quickly, I ignored the pain in my knees as I raced up the stairs.

Fifteen minutes later

EJ's pov

"Where's your brother and his little bastard offspring," I asked Lexie, when I saw her in the dining room pouring herself a cup of tea.

"I'm not sure about Tony, he may be in the study. Claire is upstairs with Luciano, I believe. I just got home a bit ago myself. How was your meeting?"

"It was alright, nothing really came of it though." I poured myself a cup of tea. "Wait, you said Claire is with Luciano. Why? What are they doing?"

"Well, since he texted me asking permission to spank her, I'm assuming that's what he's doing," my sister replied flatly. "I really don't want to see or hear that, so that's why I'm down here having a cup of tea."