Jumped

Claire's pov

"Yes, but, Daddy..."

"No buts, signorina (young lady). I've warned you multiple times not to run your mouth off to adults. Haven't I?"

I sighed in defeat, knowing there's no way I'm getting out of this punishment now.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied sadly.

"I hope you know your aunt was very upset by your behavior. You should certainly know better. Shouldn't you, Francesca?"

"Si signore (Yes sir)," I choked out, as I started to tear-up. My dad's gonna spank me for sure. I hate when my dad is disappointed in me and I certainly didn't mean to upset my aunt. She's got enough on her plate already, without me adding to it.

"Vieni qui, signorina (Come here, young lady)," he ordered, taking a seat on the couch and tapping his knees.

I stood frozen in place. I mean, who willingly goes to a spanking?

"Claire Francesca, every second I have to wait for you, will be another minute over my lap. Quit testing my patience, piccola ragazza (little girl), and march yourself over here this instant! Sono chiaro (Am I clear)?"

"Si, Padre (Yes, Father)," I replied sadly, wiping the tears from my eyes as I slowly made my way over to him.

Once I was within reach, Father yanked me over his knees and slapped my bottom hard.

"Do not make me wait for you again. Capiscimi (Understand me)?"

"Yes, Father," I replied, squirming uncomfortably atop his thighs. He's not messing around. My dad brought his hand down repeatedly on my bottom, determined to teach me a lesson and make his point known. Thankfully, he let me keep my pants up, otherwise this would be much worse.

"You will learn to respect adults. If I have to repeat this lesson every night, little girl, so be it. You will learn one way or another." My dad proceeded to spank me hard as he continued to lecture me. When he was done blistering my butt, he lifted me off his lap and set me down in front of him. "What do you have to say to me?"

I tried to rub some of the sting from my buttcheeks but Dad grabbed my hands, stopping me.

"Mi dispiace, Papà (I'm sorry, Dad)," I sniffled my apology, as my shoulders heaved and my tears continued to fall. This definitely wasn't the hardest spanking I've ever gotten, in fact, it probably wouldn't even make the top ten but I know I made my dad angry and that really upsets me. He's been ultra stressed with work lately and me getting in trouble just adds to his burden.

"Good. Go to your room," Dad ordered, slapping my bottom forcefully one more time before pointing to the stairs.

EJ's pov

"What's with Bratty Cathie?" I asked Tony, feigning interest as I saw my niece run past me up the stairs crying.

"She mouthed off to Luciano so I spanked her," he replied matter of factly, as he rubbed his right hand while sorting through the mail.

"Hmmm." I wrinkled my brow, thinking that's odd, pretty out of character for the brat.

"What?" Tony asked, eyeing me closely, most likely perplexed by my reaction.

"Nothing, it's just..." I shook my head in dismissal of my current train of thought.

"Just what, fratellino (little brother)? Spit it out." Tony sounded annoyed.

"You heard her mouth off to him? I mean, she did it in front of you?"