Chapter 1

Vachirawit Chivaree Top 1 in Mathemathics

Vachirawit Chivaree Top 1 in Science

Vachirawit Chivaree perfect in Home Economics

Vachirawit Chivaree Best in English

Vachirawit Chivaree Top 1 in History class

That's the thing Bright always heared since he was in elementary school and now he's in college he still hears them every time.

Students at college gave him a nickname as 'Top Student' 'Perfect Student' 'Teachers Favorite'

Everyone is jealous of his intelligence and his life.

Once you entered the school everyone will get intimidated when a Bright Vachirawit walks in the hallway.

Bright ruled the school since he was in freshmen.

Everyone is shocked when they heared that a freshmen named Bright won over 28 medals in math and 37 Certificates in Sciences even in other subjects, he still stand out.

Everyone was also shock when Bright received 15 Certificate best in this and that, also 19 medals when he's just freshmen.

The college is shock when a graduated valedictorian student since elementary decided to apply in their college.

Also, Bright is not also praised by his medals, certificates and achivements but also for his handsomeness. He's all female students want, he's tall, smart and handsome.

"He is here!" a female student shouted and everyone panicked when they saw Bright walking in the hallway while holding books.

Bright could feel everyone's eyes is looking at him but he's used to it, he opened his locker and fix his books and notebooks inside. Once he finished, he close his locker and turn around to leave.

But then he stopped.

"Phi, i made you lunch please accept it." she smiled and handed a cute lunch box to Bright. Bright stare at her, scanning her up and down before taking the lunch box.

Everyone looked at eachother with their jaw on the floor, everyone was shock when they saw how Bright just accepted a food for the first time.

Bright thanked he's in a goodmood or else he already leave the girl upset on the hallway.

"What did you made for lunch?" he asked while holding the cute lunch box.

"Your fav phi, Green curry and cheese omelete." she said and Bright sensed that she's nervous.

"Oh great, thank you." he said.

"I hope you will enjoy it phi, i made it with patience." she smiled wide that her eyes are closing.

"Okay i will." he said shortly and pats her shoulder before leaving.

Once Bright leaved the hallway everyone gathered to the girl and they started getting loud that the security even had to assist them to their perspective classrooms.