Chapter 19 (M)

Bright slurping the noodles while Win was reading a book.

"Do you want some?" Bright offered and Win shakes his head and continue sipping on his tea. Bright pouted and continue eating.

Win placed down his cup of tea and place his hand on Bright's exposed thigh and caress it gently while the other male was busy munching and stuffing his mouth with food.

"Can i have some of that kimchi?" Win asked Bright who happily nodded his head and feed Win the kimchi they bought. Bright let out a giggle and leans to place a wet kiss into Win's cheek leaving some the sauce of the noodles into Win's cheek.

"You naughty little brat." Win chuckle and wiped his cheekas he attacked Bright's face with many kisses making the other male whine.

"Ewwwww~ get off me!" Bright complained and whined loudly making Win laugh at his cuteness.

"Fine fine." Win stop and let Bright continue eating his food with pouting and sulking face. Win bury his face into Bright's nape and inhale his scent making him let out a breath of relief.

"This is so good!" Bright moaned at the taste of the beef and continue eating. Win smiled and his hands that were roaming inside of Bright's body stopped on his tummy. He gently pat it and caress it with love and care.

"Make sure to make this tummy full, Sweets." Bright giggle and nod his head as he peck Win's cheek and drank some soda. Once Bright was done eating, he placed the empty container of the noodles and leans into Win's arms and sigh as he pat his stomach.

"I'm so full, i think i will be fat because of this." Win chuckles and shakes his head.

"You won't, you just feel full that's why. How about you try walking around, i can't let you sleep when you just ate." Bright pouted.

"That's boring! how about..." Bright thought for activities they can do and lets out a cheeky smile.

"How about i will give you a make over?" Win frowned as he didn't understand what his cute boyfriend meant. Bright rolled his eyes.

"I will put some make up on your face!" Bright pouted and showed him his puppy eyes.

"Pleaseeeeee pleaseee" he begged, Win sigh and nodded his head making Bright stood up and started doing little jumps.

"Now stand up and let's go!" Bright pulled Win's hand made him stand up, he forcefully make Win sit on the chair and Win just look at himself in the mirror.

"Tonight, i'll make you pretty like me!" Bright giggled and pull his make up kit, he poured it in the table and started finding the products he needed for Win.

"Are you gonna make me look like a clown, sweets?" Bright frowned and hit his arm.

"Shut up and let me do my magic, you ugly duck." Bright sassed back making Win chuckle, he pulled Bright into his lap while the other male was busy selecting the things he needed.

Bright grab his headband and fixed Win's hair so that no hair will be bothering him later when he does his make up. Win just let him. Bright pour some moisturizer on his fingers and spread it on Win's face and masssaged it, he then put some primer on his face and started blending it slowly.

"Close your eyes!" Bright pouted and Win immediately obey like a good dog. Bright spread some concelear under Win's eyes and started blending it with a make up sponge. Next, he applied some cushion and then lose powder.

Bright giggled as he applied blush on Win's cheek and then apply some low winged eyeliner. He then applied a neutral eyeshadow into Win's eyes as the last step he spray some setting spray into Win face.