Chapter 9

After the match.

Both males were walking down on the empty hallways, silence filled the place as they walk.

Bright stopped walking and so is Win who looked at him with confused written on his face.

"Uh..i'm sorry Win, for ignoring you for a week or so..i didn't mean any of it. Everything is confusing me and i don't know what to do with it." Bright spoke, Win smiled and nodded his head as he motioned Bright to continue talking.

"I am actually confused about one thing..this feeling is so foreign to me and it's very confusing that i don't know what to do about it." Bright breathed out and looks into Win's eyes.

"What is it? tell me." Even though Win knes about it already he still want to hear it from Bright.

"I have..caught feelings for you.." Bright looked down.

"Hmm..is that all?" Win asked making Bright to look at him with puppy eyes.

"Mhm..i-i think i should go? i am tired." he tried making excuses to get away from the embarrassing feeling he felt just now, he knew he would be rejected by Win so why bother?

"Don't you dare go, i am not done yet." Win said and Bright stopped from his tracks and turn to look at Win.

"What do you mean?" he almost stuttered.

"I have also caught feelings for you, Bright." Win said as he stepped closer to Bright.

"Huh..i th-thought you're gonna reject me." Bright's lips wobbled as he look into Win's eyes, his own eyes getting teary. Win chuckled and pulled the male into his arms, hugging him and caressing his back.

"Who said that? i like you Bright, it's just i am waiting for you to say it first.." Win explained as he caressed Bright's hair.

"Y-You! you could have said it first!" Bright sniffled and hit Win's chest who only chuckle and pecked his forehead.

"I don't want too." he shortlh replied and let go of the hug.

"I like you ever since i have interacted with you, you're so feisty and cute at the same time and time passes by i had caught feelings for a cutie like you." Win lean to caress his cheek.

"Really? you're very annoying and a jerk when we met! how can you like me?" Bright frowned. Win let out a soft laugh.

"Because you are a jerk too that's why." Bright huffed and stomp his feet before walking away making Win let out a loud laugh and rushed to his side and pulled him.

"I'm only joking! don't be upset." Win said and Bright looked at him with eyebrows turning into a frown.

"Fine! what do you want now." Bright's lips turn into a small pout while staring at Win, waiting for him to answer his question.

"I want to court you.." Win said in a soft voice as he reached for Bright's hand and hold it.

Bright frozed as he look into Win, reading his expression if he is only joking or is he being serious.

"What..what do you mean?" he asked.

"I want to court you and make you mine, Vachirawit." Win said as he squeezed Bright's hand.

"Are you serious? is this a prank or you're only doing this because of a bet?" Bright frowned, many thoughts are running to his head.

"I am serious Bright, my intentions are clear and i want to make you mine." Win said as he leaned down to leave a peck on Bright's hand.

"I..i don't know.." Bright stuttered as he looked down.

"That's fine, i'll wait for your answers just let me court you and show you that my intentions are clear." Win smiled.