Chapter 7

Bright was stunned when he hear those words from Win.

Win chuckle at his cute behavior and caress his hand.

"I know you're thinking of something." he stop talking and he caress Bright's hair gently as he continue.

"Don't think too much, your little brain might explode." he said, Bright just nodded his head still confuse of what Win said.

Bright is a total genius when it comes to academics but is a dumb when it comes to love.

Bright shruggered his thoughts and continue his homeworks.

The food arrived and Win took a picture of the food while Bright ate the food.

Win again secretly took a picture of Bright while eating his japanese omelete.

He smiled.

Bright raised a brow at him when he notice Win on his phone.

"Hey stop using your phone, eat." he scolded the other.

"Okay okay father." Win teased and Bright glared at him.

They ate their food in silence and when Bright is done eating his own food he looks at the wagyu steak that Win is eating.

Win felt big doe eyes looking at him and his food, so he looks up and saw Bright looking at him with those puppy eyes.

Win gave him the other steak he bought incase Bright wants his steak.

Bright looks at the fresh steak infront of him, he shook his head and pointed at Win's steak.

"You want mine?" Bright smile and nodded his head many times.

Win shook his head in disbelief as he let Bright eat his steak.

Bright happily ate his wagyu steak while Win eat the other steak he bought.

After.

Win drove Bright to Film's apartment.

Bright got out of the car and thanked Win for treating him dinner.

When Bright went to his room he flopped himself on his bed and look at the ceiling, recalling what Win said earlier in the restuarant.

What is this feeling?

Why did i get jealous?

Am i crazy?

Many thoughts keep running into Bright's head. He groan and shook his head in frustration.

He decided to take a cold shower, he came out of the bathroom with plain tshirt and pants that reach on his knees.

He opened his phone and saw a message from Win.

Hey Bright, our students week will start tommorow and will end next month.
7:21 pm

Oh really? is there any activities from our school?
7:39 pm

Yes, like photobooth, horror rooms, ferriswheel and others i don't how many.
7:40pm

okay then,invite me tommorow. Let's try the photobooth?
7:41 pm

Sure, i'll sleep now. Goodnight.
7:43pm

Night.
7:44 pm

Bright smiled and turn off his phone, he grab his speaker and started listening to some music to help him fall asleep.

Tommorow.