Chapter 5

Win woked up with his head throbbing in pain and he feel so dizzy, he sat up and looked around a sudden realization hit his head.

This is not my apartment, what the fuck? He thought while looking around.

He stood up and look at his shirt.

Wait, this is not my shirt..where the fuck am i? He walked around and saw a picture of Bright on the shelf, he rolled his eyes.

Oh wow, i am at his apartment. Great. he huffs.

He looked around and saw a sticky pad on the table, he take a closer look and read the letters.

Take the pain killer near the note and there's clothes i prepared on the chair, meet me on the library.

-B

He grab the pain killers and drank it as he went to take a shower to meet Bright at the library.

At the library.

Bright was reading books and mark the papers with highlighters.

"Why am i at your apartment earlier?" a voiced asked, he looked up and saw Win wearing a white polo and a simple black pants.

"Oh? you didn't remember?" he smirked, Win frowned and shook his head.

"No, how am i supposed to when i am fucking drunk last night." he let out a small pout.

"Well..-" Bright was about to speak when he was cut off by Win's voice.

"Or else you touched me!? or even kissed me!" he yelled but soon stopped when the librarian glared at him, he wai and turn his attention to Bright again

"Fucking bastard, why would i even touch you? i'm not a pervert." he whispered yell while glaring at Win.

"Oh come on, i know you did. Who couldn't resist on my hot body?" Win said with no shame and let out a smirk, Bright almost slapped him in the head but choose to stay silent.

"No i didn't but i changed your clothes since you smell like alcohol, so shut the fuck up and help me study or else i won't put your name on the project." Bright rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, i could still pass since i am smarter than you." Win pouted and grab a book as he started reading, Bright looked at him before focusing on his book.

The bell rang and everyone in the library started to leave for lunch.

Win closed the book and looks at Bright.

"When will you leave? you don't wanna have lunch?" he asked.

Before Bright could even answer Film entered the library and sat beside them.

"Hey! let's have lunch?" she asked her bestfriend.

"Sure." Bright stood up and closed his books and fix his things, Win frowned looks at the two leaving the library.

"Is he ignoring me?"

Why do i care though? it's none of my concern.

--------

"I have tea to spill Bright." Film immediately said as soon as they find a seat on the cafeteria.

"What?" Bright asked and started eating.

"Remember the night i said that i found a guy who's my type and a very green flag!?" she asked excitedly. Bright silently nod his head.