Chapter 21 (-M)

Bright fixed his glasses and reviews the paper on his hands and sigh, he leans his head to the chair and whine.

"I'm so tired~ i just wanna go home and sleep." he sighed and continues to wrote down the summary of the papers.

Suddenly loud voices can be heared through out the hallway and students barged inside the classroom of the higher class.

"Phi Bright!" a loud voice squealed when she saw Bright sitting on his table. Bright raised a brow and looks at her.

"Yes? do you need something?" he asked. She shyly lower her head as she looks at her friends.

"So, our club has a activity..it's about giving letter and it was made by anonymous senders..." she explained and Bright nods his head as he looks at her.

"Uhhh anyways! Many anonymous senders gave you handmade letters and gifts!" she smiles as her friends place the letters and gifts at Bright's desk.

"Oh wow, this is too much.." he chuckles.

"I know right? can we take a picture with you phi as a proof that we gave you the letters and gifts?" Bright nods his head as he stood up and grab the gifts he received and the friends of the girl took out their phones, the girl smiles at the camera while Bright holds the letters and gifts as he smiles.

"Done!" Bright smiles and nods his head as they leave. He sigh and looks at his hands filled with different kinds of gifts and letters.

"How am i gonna explain this to Win?" he pouts and placed the things on his table.

———————

Win frowned as he look at Bright with students carrying different kinds of gifts from them.

"You can just leave it here. I'll take care of it. Thank you." he wai and the students left with smiles and giggles.

"What's the meaning of this?" Win asked and Bright flinched as he look at his boyfriend.

"Oh! Win! i-i didn't see you there.." Bright lets out an awkward smile and pulls him into a hug. Win hum and rubs his back but his attention focused on the gifts that was on the ground.

"Who sent you these?" Win asked. Bright pulls away from the hug and smiles as he doesn't know what to answer.

"From..my fans and admirers..you know, same as usual." he lets out an awkward giggle and rubbed the back of his head.

"Is that so?" Bright pressed his lips together, forming into a thin line as he looks at Win with puppy eyes.

"Why did you still accept it?, they should know their limits as fans and they already knew that you are my boyfriend." Win blankly looks at Bright who pouted and fiddle his fingers together.

"Wel..you know it's rude to refuse a gift from others..they put efforts to it and it's kinda unfair if you just won't accept it. It's my fault that i accepted it, please don't be upset." Bright spoke while his voice trembled, he looks down and did not dare to make an eye contact to his tall boyfriend.

"Sweets..look at me." Win hold his chin with his fingers and lift it up. Win looks into Bright's now glossy eyes who is on the edge of crying.

"Shh..it's okay, it's not your fault. Don't cry please." Bright pouted as Win pulled him for a hug. Bright pressed his face into Win's chest and hug the other tightly.

"I'm sorry, i'm just upset.." Win whispers into his ear and peck his hair.

"I-I understand." Bright replied.

"Mhm..i'm sorry for scaring you, sweets. I'll make it up to you." Bright looks at Win with puppy eyes and pouty lips. Win fought the urge to lock him in his mansion and hide him from everyone so no one would see his boyfriend.