Chapter 13

Once they were done eating, Win went to the bathroom to brush his teeth with the extra toothbrush that Bright gave him.

Bright was waiting for him and suddenly he remembered the small yet elegant paper bag that Win gave him. He found the box and start to grab the small box inside of the paper bag and opened it.

His eyes widened as he stare at the gift that Win gave him.

It was a personalized hand made gold necklace with Win's initial, the design is simple yet elegant. He smiled and touched and caressed it with his hand.

"This is.."

"Beautiful right?" Bright looked back and saw Win already staring at him while his hands are crossed on his body. Bright blushed and looked down. Win walk towards Bright and help him put the neck lace on his neck and place a peck on his neck making Bright let out a small giggle.

"I request this to be personal and hand made so that there will be no duplicate of this design..This is lovely right?" Win asked and Bright nodded his head.

"Thank you so much Win, i really appriciated this. This is one of the best gift i have ever received." Bright smiled and place a peck into to Win's cheek, making the other smile.

"You deserve this, you deserve the best gifts ever." Win pinched his cheek and place his hand on Bright's waist.

"Win." Bright called, Win turn his full attention to Bright and wait for him to continue.

"Win, please don't give me too expensive gifts..simple gifts will do." Bright plead while Win only chuckle and peck Bright's forehead.

"Why do you always want simple gifts when i can literally buy you a whole jewerly company?" Win raised a brow.

"It's because i prefer simple gifts instead, i don't want too expensive..it's just a waste of money but..i really appriciate this Win. Please don't be upset." Bright pouted, Win nodded his head as he understood.

"Mhm..i'm not upset, Bright my sweet. Alright, next time i'll make hand made gifts for you." Bright smiled and leans to hug Win.

————————

"Good day students! Calling all your attentions please fall in line outside and follow the school staff at the Gymnasium, there will be a event for students and wait for further announcement." A voice can be heared in the speaker and Bright frowned and followed the other student that was walking through the hallway to the gymnasium.

"What kind of event is this?" he mumbled to himself and continue to walk. Some students greeted him and wai before walking pass him as he only return with a smile as he speed up walking due to being curious.

The Gym's big doors were opened and students already gathered and took their seats while curiously whidpering to eachother. Bright still have the frown on his face as he sat at an empty seat, he looks around for Win and didn't see him anywhere.

"That asshole just left me here." he pouted but his thoughts were cut off when a student called him.

"P'Bright! can we please take a picture with you and also please sign this!" a group of students gathered around him and handded him a pen to sign their books and notebooks as they took photos of him.

"Can we sit beside you?" they ask and Bright could only nod his head, as he thought.

'Mhmp, i'll let these students sit beside me so that asshole Win can't sit beside me! serves him right.'

"Phi..do you have any ideas about this event?" a student beside him asked, Bright frowned and shakes his head a no.

"No..i just came here since i am also curious." he smiled, the girls beside him squeal and giggle when hearing Bright replied to their friend.