Chapter 4

Bright woke up and frowns when he saw himself on the hospital bed, he looks around and saw Win sitting on the available chair beside him while crossing his arms to his chest.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"That doesn't matter Vachirawit." Win smirks while Bright grabs the pillow and throws it to him but stops when he groans in pain.

"Serves you right." Bright glares at him and show him his middle finger.

"You did great by the way, i never knew you could play volleyball." Win praised.

"Whatever." he huffs.

The door opens revealing the doctor and a nurse beside him.

"Hello there Mr.Chivaree, does your back still hurt?" the doctor asked.

"A little, by the way why am i here?" he asked.

"You fainted." Bright frowns.

"Why? What's the reason?"

"Your body is weak, did you eat food before the match starts?" the doctor asked and Bright shake his head as a no.

"That's the reason, your body is weak beacuse you didn't eat before the match and it looks like you are tired and didn't get enough rest." the doctor explained

Bright stay silent and played with his fingers.

"I suggest you to take a rest for today and eat on time, then tommorow you can start going to school." the doctor smiled.

"By the way comgrats for winning." he said before leaving his room.

The room was filled with silence and no one dared to speak then the door opened, Film entered the room.

"Hey Bright, your team mates are here." Film move her hands and signal his team mates to come inside.

"WE WON!" everyone shouted and Bright covers his ears.

"Keep quite." Win said and everyone shut up.

"Why are you guys here?" Bright asked looking at his team mates.

"Duh, we are here to visit you if you're still alive or not." his dramatic friend, Sorm said before rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, we brought your favorite food." he said and placed the different kinds of dishes that was inside the tapperware on the table.

"Thank you."

"Bright." Bright lift his head to see his coach looking at him with his serious expression.

"C-Coach, i-i am sorry for yelling at you earlier." he lowered his head.

"No, it's fine Bright. I understand that you are competitive but please next time be careful okay?" he patted Bright's shoulder.

Bright nod his head.

"Congrats to you all for winning, especially you Bright." his coach said and smile.

"You're still the MVP of our team." his coach said and everyone in the room clapped their hands and congratulating Bright.

————————

Bright arrived to his parents house and saw his sister with their mom and dad.

"Oh? you're still alive after that injury encountered?" his sister said and laugh, Bright just ignored her.

"How much is the bill on the hospital?" his mother asked, Bright gave her the receipt.

"16 Thousand baht? do you know how much expensive that is!?" his mother shouted, Bright looks at his mother with no expression and spoke.