Kindergarten :> (Clingy duo)

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻  (𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗼)

It was the first day of School,Kindergarten.
Phil walked into Tommy's room to wake him. He was very exited for today as it was his first day of school. Phil got him dressed in a red and white t shirt with some navy blue shorts and some black sneakers. (Idk man Bahaha) he quickly ran down the stairs and got some fruit for breakfast he completely inhaled his food so fast. He was ready. He was going to make so many new friends. Little did he know he would make his bestfriend for life that very day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him and Phil walked to school together. The blonde had to admit, he was nervous. He was scared the kids wouldn't like him Phil reassured him that he would be okay :) (we love that :] ) They got to the front gate of the Kindergarten area (idk man) Tommy got let in and went straight inside to make new friends. He put his backpack on the hanger and immediately went to talk to people, the first few times wernt so great. The children didn't like how energetic and exited he was to meet people. (Currently balling about that)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon came lunch he sat at a table. Quickly he noticed a little boy sitting all by himself in the corner not eating anything and crying silently. Tommy slowly approached the boy and asked if he was alright. No awnser. Tommy went and sat next to him, he introduced himself "Hi my name is Tommy whats yours?" " *sniffle* Tubbo" the boy said. "Well hi Tubbo what's wrong?" Tommy said hoping the boy felt comfortable enough awnsering. "Nothing I just miss my parents" he said. Tommy felt bad he invited Tubbo to play with him Tubbo hesitantly said okay. Tommy was thrilled. The two boys played quietly for the next couple hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before they knew it, it was time to leave. Tommy was upset. He was worried he would never see his friend ever again. Tubbo looked at Tommy and Tommy looked back. They ran to each other and gave one last hug before returning the next day and having more fun then before. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyy :)) tbh I like this story :> I think I did Hella well for my first story in like two years! Hopefully I can improve lmao
☆Word count: 350☆ I hope yall liked it. >:}
-Gh0st :))