~magic~ {Tommy and Bbh}

Magic (Tommyinnit and Badboyhalo)

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about mid-day slowly getting darker by the second. Tommy was peacefully wandering around the beautiful long luscious deep green fields near the woods. That was his favourite thing to do, he would wander around looking for small twigs and rocks to give to all his friends. It was the same routine every day until it wasn't. "Who the fuck are you?" Tommy gasped as he saw a person standing near him, or so he thought it was a person. His demon tail swooshed as he inspected you with disgust in his eyes. "Hello, sorry to bother you! I was wondering if you could tell me the time?" the creature spoke softly and solemnly. "Oh my god, you can talk?!!" Tommy spoke not knowing if the entity could speak due to the abnormal features on his body, he had no idea it was humanoid. Tommy jumped in excitement "Wow! That's so cool! I've never met another half entity-half human before that could speak! I thought I was the only one!!" the boy spoke eagerly. "What's your name?" The other entity resembled a half-demon almost like Tommy, who resembled a half-demon/devil entity. "My name's Badboyhalo, but you can call me bad..." the demon spoke hesitantly.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So your half demon, right? Tommy curiously spoke hoping to get to know the other entity a tad bit better. "Oh..uh..yes. You're not scared of me, right? I'm sorry." Bad spoke in a timid voice. Tommy seemed surprised the demon would ever think that. "That's the best thing I've ever heard! So, you can fly then right?" Tommy said. "Oh yea! I can fly, I'm just starting to learn though, but I consider myself pretty good!" Tommy laughs "Really? You don't look like you're good at flying. I bet I can fly better than you." he said with a subtle smirk on his face "Mhm? Wanna bet?" The other entity took this as a challenge. Tommy sticks his tongue out "Of course, I do. Come on, you and I are having a flying competition. Have fun losing!" bad rolls their eyes "C'mon let's go then" Tommy's eyes light up and he laughs "I'm gonna win and you know it" bad scoffs "never." Tommy's wings suddenly appear, as his tail flicks in excitement. they begin their race as Tommy takes off, his wings flapping fast "Haha! I'm already way ahead of you! ''Bad uses some dark magic and opens a portal straight to the finish line. Tommy's smile disappears "Hey! You can't do that, that's cheating!" Tommy yells "I mean, I flew through the portal?" Bad shrugs Tommy laughs "Still it's called cheating."

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy ignores all of Bad's excuses and continues to ramble on about how cheating is stupid. Bad began to speak "Hey Tommy, wanna see something cool?'' Tommy tilts his head, confused as to what the boy is about to share. "Sure! What's up?'' Bad goes into his backpack and pulls out a marshmallow and a small stick. "You ready?'' Tommy seems puzzled, but intrigued "Um... yeah? I'm ready" he smiles not knowing what's going to happen. Bad uses his demon magic to create a beautiful purple flame in the palm of their hand. He roasts Tommy a marshmallow and hands it to him. Tommy's eyes light up in fascination as he flies closer to Bad so he could get a closer look. "Oooh! Pretty. Can I try? Can I try? Please? Please?" Tommy says, bouncing up and down eagerly. "Umm I mean you don't have magic do you?" Tommy looks down, trying to hide his disappointment "Oh... no. I guess I don't. But could you maybe just let me have a go?'' Bad smiles hoping to cheer up the boy even though it is physically impossible for him to do this as Tommy has no magic whatsoever. "Sure!! I don't see why you can't give it a try!!" Tommy's eyes glitter in joy "Yay!" he looks at Bad, excitedly waiting for instruction.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Badboyhalo grabs another stick and marshmallow. "Okay Tommy, try and light it on fire with magic! Just focus on your intentions and go for it!!" bad says hoping the boy won't be too upset when it doesn't light. Tommy's wings flap in excitement as he takes the stick and marshmallow. "Wow. okay, here goes nothing..." Tommy's eyes glitter with concentration as his eyes glow up in a bright purple glow... "Whoa... how- Tommy how are you doing that??!!!" Bad quietly says to himself in awe. Tommy lights the marshmallow then his eyes go back to normal. "Tommy, you never told me you had magic!!" bad says practically yelling. "I had no clue!! But I did it!!!!" Tommy seems surprised that he has abilities he never knew about. Tommy's tail starts to wag happily. Bad has the idea to see how far Tommy's magic could go. "Hey Tommy, wild idea but do you think you could open a portal like I did before?" Tommy's eyes begin to glimmer as excitement bubbles up inside him. "Hmm, surely I could manage that!" Tommy says "Okay. Just focus and breathe. Just like last time!" Tommy's" face curls in anticipation as he concentrates his energy. Tommy inhales deeply then exhales "Okay... portal... open!" Tommy's eyes light up once again with a neon purple glow. A small purple portal appears in front of Tommy's face. "Great!! now make it bigger!" bad says trying once again to test his limits. Tommy's wings flutter, as he pushes the portal larger. "Okay... I think I have it!" Tommy says full of thrill. "Now go inside and picture where you want to go, then just go!" Tommy pictures a calm and beautiful allium-filled field "Holy shit wait... I think I can see where it takes me!!" he hops into the portal hoping for the best. Tommy comes out from the portal and looks back to Bad "This is the greatest thing I've ever seen!!" bad smiles thinking to himself how happy he is to share his love for magic with another. Tommy exits the portal. "Hey bad... I have an idea"