-Apocalypse- (happy duo)

Apocalypse (happy duo)

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Friday, the raven haired boy was trembling with excitement as slowly the clock hit three pm, the end of the school day. Finally it was the weekend, Skeppy was counting down the minutes till he could go and see Badboyhalo, his favourite person. He would always go on about this apparent apocalypse happening. Ofcourse Skeppy loved listening to the boys rants about how if we aren't careful we could break the earth's time dimension and everything would go to shit. Skeppy would sit and listen to bad for hours, just having his company was all he needed. Usually Skeppy just imagines all this apocalypse crap was fake and make belief, but recently Bad mentioned something that shook the boy cold, he mentioned a day. The only thing was, it was skeppy's birthday.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy had never told bad about his birthday before so this couldn't just be a coincidence. Bad kept warning him about all the crazy things that could happen, one of the things was how everything would appear fuzzy, almost blurry. Things would seem melted and shaken,random things would appear just randomly, the sky would be an array of pretty colours almost like the sky was rainbow. It would appear as the sky would be falling and everything would go to complete and utter chaos. Bad would always mention that since humanity is destroying the earth and ruining everything, all the negative energy would cause the earth's time system to collapse and tear a hole in the dimension, which would be mixing our dimension with another dimension, which would cause everything to collapse and create an apocalypse.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This startled Skeppy, clearly it had to be fake, it was so unrealistic. The only part that was scaring the boy was how it was his birthday, and the worst part is that his birthday is next week, sunday. So if bad was really correct everything would collapse on his birthday. This made him feel as if everything was his fault. Skeppy decided to text bad and see if he wanted to hangout, Bad explained how he needed to prepare for Sunday next week due to the chaotic events that would possibly be happening. Skeppy became furious and spoke up "clearly this is all shit, you're just trying to scare me. I bet you didn't even know this make believe date you decided to create for all this shit is my birthday, Yeah. I was so excited to hangout with you today. Clearly you have other plans." Skeppy immediately felt a wave of major guilt rush over his body. Before he got the chance to apologise, bad let out a few words, he sounded shocked, almost panicked since the raven haired boy had never yelled at him before. "Look I understand your anger but on your birthday get as far away from this town as you can, please, for me." Then he hung up.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skeppy sad there shaken, in tears. He slid down the wall he was leaning on slowly until his knees were up to his chest. As the days went by he got more and more anxious and worried for the apparent occasion happening on his birthday. Finally, the day came. He locked himself in his house completely ignoring the advice bad gave to him, and just sat there waiting and hoping it was all make believe. Everyone would always make fun of bad for his theories, nobody would listen. Deep down, Skeppy knew something would eventually happen to the world but he never once thought it would be today.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Skeppy heard faint screams and yells coming from behind his door outside. The boy slowly got up and looked out the window. Bad was right, the sky was in a million different colours and everything was blurry, it was so hard to see. Just looking outside made Skeppy sick. The day had come... he had been warned... he hadn't listened and now it was happening...

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh em gee! Heyaa! Dang it's been a while, i've had no time to write lately due to finals starting tomorrow! Thankfully my exams are on friday and tuesday so i get to have a couple days off in between, i've been studying so much lmao. I hope you enjoy this story. I had a fun time writing it! (sorry if theirs some grammar or spelling errors :/)

☆word count: 738☆ 

As usual I love ya -m0th