holidays :} skephalo>:0

It was the day before christmas eve. Badboyhalo was excited since it was his first Christmas with him and Skeppy being official. Skeppy came over and he and Bad put up the Christmas tree. They decorated the tree with red and blue ornaments. They both stood on a chair and placed the star on top of the tree. Bad helped skeppy down from the chair and they stood there and smiled at their masterpiece hugging one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badboyhalo grabbed Skeppy's hand and quickly ran into his room. Bad opened his closet and brought out a brightly coloured box. He smiled and gave Skeppy a huge hug before opening the box and giving Skeppy an article of clothing and asking him to put it on. Skeppy went to the washroom to change. Inside the box was a wool sweater. It had a little button to turn on little tiny christmas lights outlining the sweater. The sweater said badboyhalo on it with a picture of rat on it (Lucy BAHA). It had a heart and a muffin on it as well. Clearly it was handmade. All this was so cute to skeppy he shed a slight tear of joy and put it on badboyhalo made it oversized for him because he knows that's what he likes. On the other hand badboyhalo was changing into his sweater he made for himself. They were purposefully matching. Bad had skeppy's name on it with a picture of Rocco on it, skeppy's dog. It had a diamond on it with a heart as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skeppy quickly went back to bads room. Badboyhalo could easily tell he was crying and asked him what was wrong. Skeppy replied " it's just i'm so happy with you and i never thought i would have this good of a relationship with anyone. The sweater made my heart so warm and fuzzy. I really appreciate it bad ''aweee no problem skeppy your my one and only muffinhead. I love you," Bad said. They both started to cry from happy tears and gave each other a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time passes by and they fall asleep cuddling each other on the couch while watching some sort of romantic Christmas movie. About an hour later, Skeppy had the awesome idea to put on some Christmas music and make Christmas cookies. He quickly woke up bad and they walked to the kitchen. Bad got out all the ingredients and they started to put the flour in the bowl. Skeppy picked up a handful of the flour and clapped it in between his hands making a huge cloud of white dust all over his and bads face they both laughed. They started to cut the cookies out. Badboyhalo made him and skeppy a cookie man (gingerbread man but without gingerbread cookie dough) and he made them holding hands. They put the cookies in the oven and did some Christmas karaoke while they waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the cookies were done they waited for them to cool and then they decorated them. Badboyhalo put smiley faces on the cookies of them holding hands. Skeppy added the finishing details. Then they went and put some show boots on and a warmer hoodie bad gave Skeppy a hat and some gloves so he wouldn't get cold. (bad is a half demon so he doesn't really get cold, that's just what i'm imagining) they both went outside and started to make a snowman. Skeppy made one of the circles so did bad. They both worked on the biggest one. Bad added some horns to the snowman, Skeppy added a tail and he drew some designs with his finger into the snowman's face and body. They went inside and finished the night off with some hot cocoa and a movie then continued cuddling until they both fell asleep later on that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyoo its me ghost!! I dont think ill post this because tbh its kinda cheezy- My friend told me to write something ~gay~ so i decided to do a skephalo story :} this story makes my heart feel fuzzy so slay!

yall ik its only november but we got christmas contenttttt i hope u liked it :} 

☆word count:690 (HAHA I DID IT AGAIN)☆

-Gh0st >:0