The playground (Ghostbur and Tommy)

The playground :))

It was a foggy, cold and lonely night. Ghostbur was feeling quite upset with himself being dead and all. (noo the boi) so he decided to go to one of his favourite places, it always helped bring back slight hints of his memory as a child still alive. He walked for what seemed like forever but finally made it. In the middle of the forest surrounded with mushrooms and pretty plants layed a playground. It was very noticeably ran down and abandoned, certainly not safe to go on. But the ghost found comfort in this place.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghosbur sat on the swing; it was barely holding itself up just waiting for the chain to snap at any given moment. He sat there and cried for a solid hour over thinking about his life, this brought back many times of trauma in his life. Just then he heard a faint snap in the bushes. Ghostbur swung his head behind him very quickly and began to float over to the area with the noise. In the corner of his eye he noticed a blonde boy hiding in the bushes, visibly nervous. I mean he just saw a ghost.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was one of Ghostbur's least favourite feelings, people being scared of him. He hates people being scared of him, he's not mean. He just needs friends. The pale boy slowly and calmly approached the blonde carefully trying to not look threatening. He reassured the boy he was not going to hurt him and to not be afraid of him. The boy was wearing a red an white shirt with some jeans and a green bandana around his neck. He introduced himself to the ghostly ghoul. "Oh uhm.. Hi- im Tom-Tommy" the boy said. "Why hello :)) the name's Ghostbur :> please don't be scared of me, i can promise i'm not harmful" the ghost said.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy felt comfort from the ghost and they walked back to the park to play on the swings! The chain unfortunately snapped as Tommy was swinging due to it being unused for years and it being completely rusted over. He thankfully didn't get hurt. Tommy grabbed the swing chain and held on and used it as a rope to swing on (very bad idea lmao) to his surprise it snapped and he fell straight on his ass. (HAHAHA) the two boys played at the park for a long while before Tommy realised Phil, his parent, would have started to worry about Tommy by now. So he started to head home.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo!!!!!

I apologise for not writing but ya know mental health is so -swag-

I find this story cute but it's definitely not my fav! Eh i tried-

Oh i came out to my mom so pog :}

SPECIAL ANOUNCEMENT YALL!! WE GOT TO 80 READS LETSSSSSS GOOOOOO

oh and my friends book got to 3k so that's super extra poggers <33

☆word count: 484 short tbfh☆

- Gh0st >:)