Sickboyhalo ;( (happy duo)

𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗼 :} (𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗼)

It was a cold and rainy night. Skeppy had the amazing idea to go outside and take a walk in the rain! Ofcourse bad agreed because they would take any moment to spend time with skeppy as they both feel happier when they're together. (aweeee) The two boys rain outside and went to a park. They went on the swings and talked for a while. Skeppy noticed that bad looked quite cold. him being a simp, gave him his hoodie to wear. (Aaaaaa) They both held hands and walked home.

°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●

It was the next morning. (Imagine skeppy and bad are roommates bc it makes things easier lmao) Skeppy was awoken to the sound of sniffling and sneezing. He walked to bads room and saw him all cuddled up with multiple blankets and him wearing one of skeppys hoodies. ( :} ) skeppy immediately went over to him to comfort him. He gave him a tight hug and a head pat. "I'm sorry skeppy I'll get up now to help make breakfast" bad said. "NoPe. nuh uh u stay in bed I'll make u breakfast I want you to feel better! :>". Skeppy quickly ran to the kitchen to make bad some soup with some fruits and a smoothie. :)) he put all the food on a tray and went to go give it to bad.

°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●

When skeppy walked in bad was asleep. He was all wrapped up in blankets. Bad woke up and a smile immediately wipes over his face. Skeppy sat in bed with him and turned on a movie to watch together while bad ate his breakfast. They both shortly after fell asleep on eachothers shoulder.

°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●

Hello!!! This story was ment to be a happy duo (coUgh slight skephalo) story :))
I really enjoyed writing it!
I hope yall enjoy it as much as I do
It's kinda short but I'll try to improve :}
☆Word count: 316☆
-Gh0st